Miyu Hoshino 星野美憂

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

columbussnake

Jan 10, 2009
Thank You Senduran!
I suspect that to do what you do ... is both tedius and time consuming.
This is great stuff and I appreciate your efforts very much.
Thanks again.
:nikmat: :cerutu:

Reactions: senduran

Ice 9japan

Once you go Jap,,,,you never go back!
Jan 9, 2016
Actually, I'm a fan of Natsuki and I'd already done this for myself off a compressed video. I'm downloading the iso to see if I can do a higher quality job. Look out for a Natsuki thread next week some time... :)
Oh Lord! And here's me thinking Xmas was over! :D Your work and effort truly is appreciated :)

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
Is that a different person?

if you mean Natsuki, yes,
check back here, soon, if there is not a thread I will make one, within 5 minutes of this post

ok 14 minutes later, click on her name for link

Last edited:

Sekuhara

Hail Chairwoman Mao
Jan 13, 2007
if you mean Natsuki, yes,
check back here, soon, if there is not a thread I will make one, within 5 minutes of this post

ok 14 minutes later, click on her name for link
I'm pretty sure they are sisters - Natsuki and Miyu were together at the same agency all the time, making same kind of videos. Natsuki is 1-2 years older.

Reactions: CoolKevin

The Tan Man

Feb 13, 2016
I think that its pretty apparent that they are the same person. Their latest releases came out practically at the same time. Also, why would it be that in both KIDM-588 (Natsuki) and KIDM-592 (Miyu), they are now letting guys touch their boobs. It seems a bit of a coincidence that they would do this both at the same time, but i could be wrong.

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
I think that its pretty apparent that they are the same person. Their latest releases came out practically at the same time. Also, why would it be that in both KIDM-588 (Natsuki) and KIDM-592 (Miyu), they are now letting guys touch their boobs. It seems a bit of a coincidence that they would do this both at the same time, but i could be wrong.

Natsuki has a mole on her nose, I cannot argue about being sisters though, nice if they done a lezzie

The Tan Man

Feb 13, 2016
Damn! Really sisters? And all this time I thought I was looking at the same person. Lol! Are you sure they are not twins then? They are so alike, I'm still not entirely convinced. Haha! I thought they were the same person because many gravure/AV idols in the past have used different names to be able to create twice the amount of content. Any links to any of the newer works (because I have no interest in the old stuff) of Natsuki and Miyu would be greatly appreciated.

discosupafly

Chicken Inspector
Nov 24, 2006

Pffft. They all look the same, right? :rokok:

Anyhoo, I might be showing my age here but does noone remember "Natsuki and Miyuu's Happy Summer Set"?? Unless Miyuu managed to both clone herself and age her clone to an increased age (and height) thennnnnn ... no. Not the same person.
ZZZZ-006.jpg

EDIT: No doubt people are gonna ask, so here's the product info:
Title: なつき&みゆうのハッピーサマーセット
Product Code: ZZZZ-006
Release date: 2008/10/24

... You're welcome.

bobowzki

Oct 18, 2008
Update. Known videos as of August 21, 2016:

DW-003 みゆうの水着deランドセル
ZZZZ-004 みゆう エクスタシー 前編
ZZZZ-005 みゆう エクスタシー 後編
ZZZZ-006 なつき&みゆうのハッピーサマーセット
GOD-002 ドキドキ
GOD-008 らんどせる
GOD-034 やまとなでしこ
GOD-038 あるばむ
GOD-059 プリンプリン
GOD-067 みゆうの放課後
GOD-075 胸キュンみゆう
GOD-084 みゆうまにあ
GOD-092 みゆうの部屋
GOD-099 らぶちゅ にゅ
KIDM-388 十七のキセキ
KIDM-416 十七の輝き
KIDM-483 ピカピカの18才
KIDM-505 ムモウチタイ
KIDM-529 ハイティーンLOVE
KIDM-543 cawaii
KIDM-567 センチメンタル ジャーニー
KIDM-592 GAL STAR
KIDM-610 渚のメモリー
KIDM-629 スプラッシュガール
KIDM-658 MILK GIRL

fwildly

Jun 22, 2008
^ I don't think so. A whole bunch of other KIDM releases from November onwards have also been linked as AV. Either Kingdom is getting more hardcore or eic has decided that the Empress lineup is more like AV than image.