MIssing A fetish

May 3, 2008
Hey whats up guys , im new here (from USA) and i enjoy everything this forum has to offer, but one thing ive noticed is that the fetish in which i most desire is PAIZURI!!! :please: you know....oppai sex a.k.a. tit fucking....since i cant read japanese maybe ive missed some cuz i couldnt understand, can someone help out? or are there any threads wit paizuri?:casual:

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
Uhh ......... what do you mean by "missing"? Do you want a dedicated paizuri thread? Because there's plenty of paizuri content to be found in the hentai magazines, games, and anime episodes seeded here.

May 3, 2008
well kinda (Sakunyuusha) i mean i see alot of fetish in the section but i thought including paizuri would be nice.......i have couple of games but nothing beats the real thing ya know...

newsn

Nov 1, 2007
Hey whats up guys , im new here (from USA) and i enjoy everything this forum has to offer, but one thing ive noticed is that the fetish in which i most desire is PAIZURI!!! :please: you know....oppai sex a.k.a. tit fucking....since i cant read japanese maybe ive missed some cuz i couldnt understand, can someone help out? or are there any threads wit paizuri?:casual:

I'm gonna have to second thread being made:evillaugh:but just search"big breasts" on the site and I'm sure you'll find plenty of "real" videos with tit fucking it kinda comes with the genre.:bingo: