Mayumi Yamanaka 山中真由美

Fuzzypeach

Dec 12, 2009
Well the end of an Era comes to a close, so much speculation upon this charming lady who was supposed to spread her legs and be on the receiving end of dicks has duped her male friends with a bun in the oven or better yet, a child to be. So now her sister must take the torch and do something amazing to fulfill her gap of stardom her sister will leave behind. Who knows Mayumi may eventually pose pregnant for her fans, lol. Remember All good things don't last and there will always be a replacement for someone eventually. I at least still have Asami, Tsukasa, Anju, and Ai.

Reactions: Casshern2

crxlam

Sep 1, 2013
No wonder we c can her nipple in the last video. is her last video anyway, the producer did it in purpose.

bambibambi

Mar 13, 2013
At least she'll be able to move out of that shitty one-room apartment :hehe:
Depends if she has found herself a rich guy :)
I’m sure with a baby coming, she wouldn’t have been stupid enough to find a poor man to support her :)
Thanks for the memories, Mayumi!
In the future you don’t have to worry about spreading your legs for many guys on camera, now you can spread your legs for one guy behind cameras!

styner7

Mar 12, 2007
Mayumi Yamanaka, what she can do Marriage now announced that she is 5 months pregnant and blitz! ! !
(山中真由美、デキ婚して現在妊娠5ヶ月と電撃発表!!!)

See below for details.
http://ertk.net/archives/606641.html

If you don't have AV, you can retire :terharu:

bambibambi

Mar 13, 2013
Mayumi Yamanaka, what she can do Marriage now announced that she is 5 months pregnant and blitz! ! !
(山中真由美、デキ婚して現在妊娠5ヶ月と電撃発表!!!)

See below for details.
http://ertk.net/archives/606641.html

If you don't have AV, you can retire :terharu:
Google Translate:
To all of you who are always supporting you and everyone involved.
This time, I, Mayumi Yamanaka joined a general male who has been with me for some time,
I would like to report that you are currently receiving a new life in your stomach.
Currently, 5 months of pregnancy, enter a stable period, and is scheduled to give birth next year.
I'm sorry to surprise you with the sudden announcement.
When I knew that there was life in my stomach, I felt happiness and joy and wanted to cherish it.
Although I am still immature, I would like to build a bright family full of smiles with guidance from the laps.
And for this marriage and childbirth, I decided to graduate from Shido Kotobuki Muscats with a live performance this year.
This is an answer that we discussed with the president of our office, as well as the managers and maskats.
I was scouted when I was in 6th grade, and I didn't expect to be a gravure idol for 15 years, supported by so many people.
In 15 years of performing arts, joining Ebisu Muscats, singing, dancing and being in a group full of variety has become a big turning point and I can say that I want to be interested in many things.
It was about a year and a half, but one day a day became a tremendous experience and helped.
And we were able to meet the fans of Muscats who are full of love.
There are too many things for the first time and everything is a memory.
A live performance that was unveiled by a junior member as a trainee for the first time.
When I received the same costumes as the senior members, the time spent with the members and fans, such as MV shooting and release events, was a very meaningful and happy time in the entertainment life.
When I made the announcement in the program, I was anxious, but I was happy with the word “congratulations”
But on the other hand, “group graduation” was lonely and various feelings.
And at the end of the year live, I decided to stop performing arts activities considering physical condition.
I want to update SNS when it can be updated. Thank you very much to the offices who have supported and raised me with love for 15 years, the people who have performed together, the people concerned and the fans who support us.
I'm really grateful. And the members of my favorite Ebisu Muscats, the staff, and the kindness.
I would be very happy if you waited for me to show you Mayumi Yamanaka with a smile and full of smiles in front of you.
Last but not least, thank you for your support for 15 years. I would be glad if you greeted me with a smile when I met you again.
Thank you very much for reading to the end.
December 2019, Yoshihito Keihoku Muscat, Mayumi Yamanaka

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: P522 and murdoc129