Mayumi Yamanaka 山中真由美

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

granatnik

Akiba Citizen
Sep 19, 2012
Why do you assume that people here are either willing or capable to learn? :rolleyes:

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
Valuable lesson to be learned...never predict who the actress is going to be based on a silhouette :)
No, I'll still do it. :cool: Kidding. Yes it is!

Reactions: jaden

bambibambi

Mar 13, 2013
One major downside to her marriage and pregnancy is that we’ll never get to see a full-length video with her sister. All I remember seeing of the Yamanaka sisters together is a bikini ‘dance’ video which runs for less than one minute.

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008

bambibambi

Mar 13, 2013
The Mayumi era is drawing to a close. What a shame this will be one of her last videos, if not the last video ever. Just when she was showing more skin than ever before. Oh well, she has found personal happiness with marriage and a baby.

desioner

Sustaining L.I.F.E.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 22, 2006
Is there a complete discography on this thread that I'm seeing? I'm wondering just in case I should hunt them all down :confused:
There isn’t but I feel like I should update the first post with that info. Maybe tonight or tomorrow...

bambibambi

Mar 13, 2013
B4F69CE0-C31C-4EF9-9B4E-33272A1FE305.png Just as she was edging towards full nudity, she had to go and get herself pregnant :)
If oae-198 is her last video, she will leave a lasting and memorable legacy of her nude ass in the final segment. Now for her sister to follow her lead to show more skin...but not get pregnant!

Last edited:

danl1956

Aug 19, 2010
There was a pic post last week on twitter or instagram that showed both sisters with pitchers of beer in their hands at a friend's birthday celebration, that would seem strange for someone that's pregnant.

bambibambi

Mar 13, 2013
There was a pic post last week on twitter or instagram that showed both sisters with pitchers of beer in their hands at a friend's birthday celebration, that would seem strange for someone that's pregnant.
Surely she’s not lying about marriage and pregnancy?

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
Where are the photos of her ‘husband’?
Sorry, I don't like taking pictures.
:boong:

But I thought the same thing. Guess he doesn't want to be identified if he truly exists.

Last edited:

bambibambi

Mar 13, 2013
Sorry, I don't like taking pictures.
:boong:

But I thought the same thin . Guess he doesn't want to be identified if he truly exists.
I would be proud of boning her and stealing her away from all those men who have had sexual fantasies of her over the years. Then again, I would be worried that I would be a hated man so I might be a target for jealous Mayumi lovers.

Reactions: danl1956