Mayumi Yamanaka 山中真由美

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

rompo

Sep 12, 2009
On the IdeaPocket image, the shadow girl seems to wear earrings. We can't see any on Mayumi recent pictures. So it might be a different person.

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
On the IdeaPocket image, the shadow girl seems to wear earrings. We can't see any on Mayumi recent pictures. So it might be a different person.
I don't think that's an earring. The hairdo is exactly as the photo, so, I think that's her. Do you know what the image says by chance?

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
Reactions: CoolKevin

bambibambi

Mar 13, 2013
https://twitter.com/IDEAPOCKETTER/status/1200222045683900416
It just says that there will be a TRUE newcomer (Novice) debut. Details will be revealed 12/13/2019 with an event held on 12/27/2019.
A ‘true newcomer (novice)’ doesn’t eliminate Mayumi from being the mystery girl as she would fit in the category of being a true newcomer to AV, not having appeared in any sex videos in the past. It would be interesting to see how many people would wish that she was the girl to be revealed on December 13.

Last edited:

rompo

Sep 12, 2009
A ‘true newcomer (novice)’ doesn’t eliminate Mayumi from being the mystery girl as she would fit in the category of being a true newcomer to AV, not having appeared in any sex videos in the past. It would be interesting to see how many people would wish that she was the girl to be revealed on December 13.

If we are informed on December 13, that it appears to be her, then who will buy her next IV release on December 25th ? Which one seems to be another non nude one. People would preferably wait for the expected January AV release.
And IdeaPocket would make a bigger buzz if they would say it was somebody already from the entertainment industry.
So I doubt it will be her.

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
Well, it wouldn't be the first time one company used material from another and altered it for their purposes, happens now and then. That really looks like Mayumi's silhouette from that photo shoot, the hair is just an uncanny resemblance, but, she's not the only one that has sported that I'm sure. Only time will tell. But, with the OAE release coming, yeah, it kind of wouldn't make sense for an AV release as well. UNLESS IdeaPocket wanted her so bad for her debut that they allowed her or her people to run the show and it will be the tamest most vanilla and possibly the cutest AV release of all time!

Reactions: trion20001

bambibambi

Mar 13, 2013
The pseudo-sex scene in her BFAZ-021 release in October might have been practice for her possible AV debut. She was very convincing in that scene.

KaiEr

Jan 30, 2008
I just think it's hilarious that months were spent trying to convince people that the Yamanaka sisters would never do anything close to AV, and now it's as if it's an expectation.

My how quickly attitudes change.

Last edited:

trion20001

Feb 12, 2007
Well, it wouldn't be the first time one company used material from another and altered it for their purposes, happens now and then. That really looks like Mayumi's silhouette from that photo shoot, the hair is just an uncanny resemblance, but, she's not the only one that has sported that I'm sure. Only time will tell. But, with the OAE release coming, yeah, it kind of wouldn't make sense for an AV release as well. UNLESS IdeaPocket wanted her so bad for her debut that they allowed her or her people to run the show and it will be the tamest most vanilla and possibly the cutest AV release of all time!

Theory time..... could she change her name like Haruka Itoh (Kayo Yamashita) did thus making her a "newcomer" in an abstract way? I still think her fans will buy her IV release even if an AV was on the horizon. Even AV to IV is being still made to there must be a market.

Her last IV was hot, and with OAE style, I'd believe will be as good and might be a good way to build more anticipation for the AV.

Theory time pt2..... Perhaps the roll out is done as a public service..... Better break us into seeing her bewbs first and perhaps her obscured kitty before hearing her scream she wants to be fucked like there is no tomorrow and watch her pound a dick till she is covered in jizz (hopefully not the fake stuff, mosaic..... just sayin)? I mean can you imagine the number of heart attacks and deaths from over-wanking there would be if there wasn't a slow reveal to prepare us and she just jumped into AV?

Just sayin.... and hopin.... Perhaps prayin a bit too.....

Reactions: Casshern2

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
Theory time..... could she change her name like Haruka Itoh (Kayo Yamashita) did thus making her a "newcomer" in an abstract way? I still think her fans will buy her IV release even if an AV was on the horizon. Even AV to IV is being still made to there must be a market.

Her last IV was hot, and with OAE style, I'd believe will be as good and might be a good way to build more anticipation for the AV.

Theory time pt2..... Perhaps the roll out is done as a public service..... Better break us into seeing her bewbs first and perhaps her obscured kitty before hearing her scream she wants to be fucked like there is no tomorrow and watch her pound a dick till she is covered in jizz (hopefully not the fake stuff, mosaic..... just sayin)? I mean can you imagine the number of heart attacks and deaths from over-wanking there would be if there wasn't a slow reveal to prepare us and she just jumped into AV?

Just sayin.... and hopin.... Perhaps prayin a bit too.....
Interesting take! I like it!

bambibambi

Mar 13, 2013
Another pseudo-sex scene in her Christmas Day release. Full nude ass scenes in her October DVD and again in this month’s release. Pokies in both videos plus a nipple slip in BFAZ-021. It will not surprise me if she becomes a fully fledged AV actress.

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
Well, maybe not fully fledged, I can't see her doing some of the things we see, especially with multiple men and mess all over her face right off the bat. At least I hope the hell not! :cool:

bambibambi

Mar 13, 2013
I’m sure she will gain more fans than she will lose if she becomes an AV actress.

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
as JAV is more popular will not be surprising

ask yourself why would she suddenly change, she is teasing everyone, and has a sense of humour

granatnik

Akiba Citizen
Sep 19, 2012
Finally a good shot here.

Reactions: jaden