Mayumi Yamanaka 山中真由美

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

bambibambi

Mar 13, 2013
Mayumi is not as active on Twitter as her sister is. She hasn’t posted anything new for about one month. It will be interesting to see what path she takes now that she is revealing her pokies for the first time.

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
I knew the girls didn't make tons of money, but I had no idea it was so little. I didn't watch the video, but I read the subs. It was pretty heartbreaking to read all of that, but I'm fine with whatever her decision ends up being, as long as she is happy in the end. She does have another release slated for 10/25/2019
[BFAZ-021] 愛の悦び - 山中真由美
[BFAZ-021] Joy of Love - Mayumi Yamanaka
BFAZ-021_02.jpg
I'm definitely liking this one.
vlcsnap-2019-10-25-00h05m59s506.jpg

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
Her video is released today. Hopefully it won’t be long before it shows up online.
Unless someone beats me to it I'll have it up late tonight (not going straight home after work). I should have said I'm definitely enjoying this one.

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
I knew the girls didn't make tons of money, but I had no idea it was so little. I didn't watch the video, but I read the subs. It was pretty heartbreaking to read all of that, but I'm fine with whatever her decision ends up being, as long as she is happy in the end. She does have another release slated for 10/25/2019
[BFAZ-021] 愛の悦び - 山中真由美
[BFAZ-021] Joy of Love - Mayumi Yamanaka
BFAZ-021_02.jpg
Sorry a bit late, yesterday sucked!

https://www.akiba-online.com/thread...the-pleasure-of-love-mayumi-yamanaka.1893321/