Maya Kawamura - Is she turning or is it a fake prop?

shadowster

May 14, 2009
I've found this link which shows the upcoming DVDs for Maya Kawamura and notice one of them is showing Maya Kawamura with a penis. Is she turning into a hermaphrodite or is it just fake penis attached?
I am a fan of Maya Kawamura but to see this actually ruins her reputation as one of the best JAV Idols.
rki396pl.jpg

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
Unfortunately I only see a broken-image-link placeholder of my browser.
I recommend to upload images as attachment to your post using the "Upload a File" button. You can embed the image using the "Full Image" button which will appear after the successful upload.

Immergeil

Very Old Member
Aug 10, 2014
It's a fake these kinds of "futanari" movies are not uncommon.

I think it would be really stupid to dislike her because of this.

Waxaxa

Mar 12, 2015
It's Rookie, every Rookie movie has something fake about it. And how could she possibly turn into a hermaphrodite?

Reactions: CodeGeek

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
I've found this link which shows the upcoming DVDs for Maya Kawamura and notice one of them is showing Maya Kawamura with a penis. Is she turning into a hermaphrodite or is it just fake penis attached?
I am a fan of Maya Kawamura but to see this actually ruins her reputation as one of the best JAV Idols.

LOL just how stupid are you? Delayed on-set hermaphrodite?

Oh, maybe it's a communicable disease, when a girl get cream-pie by the infectious sperm of a hermaphrodite she will also turn into one. Makes a pretty good script for a JAV, but the SFX might push up the production cost.

Actually I watched it RKI-396 when it come out. It's one of the fetish genres that I like: Fake Futanari. I didn't know Maya Kawamura or the other girl previously, but I did a search on them before I downloaded RKI-396. I wanted to make sure they are real women (preferably young and/or hot) with a fake penis. It's quite a fine vid, both girls are easy on the eyes and they ejaculate from both their pussies and (rubber) cocks which is pretty sick.

Last edited: