Looking for JAV with Actress acting Like a Dog Theme - Please Help - Thanks in Advance

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

idraw

Feb 21, 2009
Anyone know of any similar movies where the actress plays a dog.

The most recent I have is SPRD-491.

I also have one with Maki Hoja.

16575309_sprd-491.jpg

Verginello

Jan 23, 2011
Under my hand I have this:

[SVDVD-357] 調教!家畜露出 3 上原亜衣 Ai Uehara

1svdvd00357pl.jpg

I dunno if it's what you are referring to.

Attachments

• 1svdvd00357pl.jpg
    1svdvd00357pl.jpg
    2.7 KB · Views: 569
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1 person

toit3

Apr 30, 2011
As far as I know, there are two types of this JAV fetish: one is when the actress is like a real dog and behave like a dog in a female body, and the second is when the actress is just a female made to wear a dog strap.

The first type includes:
tyod176pl.jpg TYOD210-Mei-Yukimoto-584x364.png

TYOD -176 and TYOD-210 where the actress acts like a dog serving her master.

th.jpg

MDYD-858 where the actress is hypnotized to act like a dog

The second types include:

27a068196263765.jpg
JUC-836

11cover.jpg

DRK-007

koid008pl.jpg

KOID-008

That's it for now. Hope you enjoy.:bigthumbs:

Edited: By the way, do anyone know how this fetish is called in Japanese :study2:
Thank you in advance :luck:

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
I have noticed your contributions in other threads lately, Toit3... you are doing an excellent job. (You spend time and dig in... bravo!)

Coincidentally, I was working on my own response, wrapping up my research; some parts may parallel what is above.

I was going to say exactly the same. Some dog movies are the kind where the woman acts just like a dog. The other kind is where the dog treatment is part of slave humiliation.

Among the kind where the woman acts like a dog, the one you pointed out, Idraw, is great:

Pet Toy Housewife Called Pochi [SPRD-491]

The Number One reason is because the star is Reiko Sawamura (Honami Takasaka) who is sensational in whatever she does. As primarily, the action begins with her behaving as a normal woman, later sinking into the depths of K-9 degradation.

If we contrast this with others in the same family, the most prominent one is probably GORO POND's Female Dog series. comprising ten movies and a compilation. These include ones with:

Misa Yui [MDYD-148]
Maki Tomoda [MDYD-239]
Chisato Shoda [MDYD-251]
Misuzu Shiratori [MDYD-262]
Reiko Shimura [MDYD-284]
Sayuri Shiraishi (Maki Hojo) [MDYD-316]
Emiko Koike [MDYD-328]

MDYD-077 features four actresses, Aki Tomosaki, Ayano Murasaki, Mayumi Kusunoki and Sakura Mizuno.

attachment.php

If you open up that series page link above, you will instantly be hit by the vision of magnetically luscious females, making you figure you can't lose. However...

...From the few that I have seen, these movies start with the lady already as a dog. (Unlike SPRD491, where we can get the idea of how the lady got to her doggy state.) It's like - What? Almost a comedy, is what these movies amount to. (And then they get the male human-dog for our heroines to sniff around with. Who the hell are these dog-guys, and what are they doing in a household of male slave masters?)

attachment.php

Others that stress the canine factor include:

Dharma Insult Dog Girl [SVDVD-196], with Reon Otowa

attachment.php

Mistreated Anal Slave Dog [JUC-475], with Yu Kawakami

attachment.php

Adorable "Eternal Victim" Yu Kawakami also appears in Collared Serviced Dog [CMN-018]

attachment.php

Now that last one is part of a series alternately called "Deep-sea Service Dog Collar"... including DD-246, CMN-057 (pictured below) and CMN-087. From the screen shots, they don't appear to be among the "pure dog" movies. (Instead, they seem to be a blend between dog and the usual S&M.)

attachment.php

Woman Dog Show (SVDVD-211), starring Kurumi Wakaba

attachment.php

As you may be beginning to determine, some of these are hard to categorize, as a few fall under a similar "hybrid" mold; for example:

Tatami Galaxy Series SM Human Dog 2 [DD-263], with Riri Fujitani

It looks like the accent is on the victim behaving as a dog, although in a hard S&M way, and not as with, for example, the GORO POND series.

Similarly, while I see Toit3 placed KOID-008 in the general humiliation category, one from the series that I have (Naked Pet Whose Big Tits Are Irresistible, AKA Wife is My Dog), KOID-003, goes to lengths to doggify the lady.

attachment.php

The series for this one is:

KOID-001
KOID-002
KOID-003
KOID-004
KOID-005
KOID-006
KOID-007
KOID-008
KOID-009

By the way, you can find painless download links for this, and a few other doggie movies featuring Reiko Nakamori (mentioned elsewhere within this post), here.

Another hybrid one:

Perverted Pleasure Dog Cage Room Lady [CMN-015], with Fuuka Nanasaki

Well... the list goes on and on. Allow me to vomit the rest that I came up with, and you can categorize them. Most of these remainders fall under the usual S&M humiliation business, where the dog act is part of other shenanigans.

The one that Verginello brought up, Breaking! Domestic Creature Exposure, has a series besides SVDVD-357: SVDVD-214 and SVDVD-279.

Married Woman Indecent Language Cream Pie Soap – Bitch Dog Wife constitutes a series of its own:

Miki Sato [VAGU-017]
Reiko Nakamori [VAGU-016]

attachment.php

Ayane Asakura [VAGU-014]
Ryoko Murakami [VAGU-013]
Satomi Suzuki [VAGU-012]
Natsuko Kayama [VAGU-010]

Slave Wife Humiliation Female Dog
[CMK-019], with Maya Hara

attachment.php

Three more to the above: CMK-018, CMK-022 and CMK-023.

Ohhh, I like the sound of this one:

Married Woman's Confinement Lesbian Breaking
[DVDPS-366]

... Not only for the presence of the irresistible Maki Tomoda (the movie co-stars Ran Kurenai as well), but because of the description:

Discipline at the request of her husband, Maki, which is confined to interest and Aika Koran. In the cage is bondage, dog food diet. Pissing undergo the humiliation of not even let me go to the bathroom. In order to escape but is caught again with the love, shame of being exposed to reverse shrimp tie in the nude, tease and subjected Spanking words, to more ... Rim relentless.

This movie is a rarity, but let me pass on a tip that I came by; Member Zoolanimal put up links for the above over a year ago, and the ones for free-downloader friendly Depositfiles are still active. The package goes for less than one gig. (EDIT: Normally one does not need to discover dead links after clicking on them with Depositfiles - usually they give the tell-tale sign right away - but this time they pulled a fast one. Sorry, this download is a no-go.)

Auntie & Hubby Keep a Livestock Sex Slave
[CMC-028], with Ami Goto and Madoka Jakuse (or Madoka Seto)

attachment.php

Blind Passion Sex Of Hell With 32 Years Old Sister Living As A Dog Slave
[FAD-1728]

attachment.php

Slave Collar Saga

SERIES:

CMC-059
CMC-068
CMC-078
CMC-082
CMC-091
CMC-094
CMC-098
CMC-111

There is this other series:

DEC-001
DEC-002
DEC-003
DEC-004
DEC-005
DEC-006

Three examples from the above:

Mature Woman Dog I want to be a bitch woman [DEC-001], with Mio Fujisawa

Female Dog Girls [DEC-004], with Yuki Asami and Maki Aoyama

Very Masochistic Voluptuous Woman - I'm Reiko Nakamori and I Want to Be a Female Dog [DEC-006]

Continuing with more arf-arfs:

Dog Bitch Shameful Exposure Play Collection
[LHBY-033]

Bitch's Pleasure - Taking Her For a Walk Outside and Breaking Her In
[PSI-414]

attachment.php

Squadron Heroine Vs. Young Hypnotists [RCT-362] with Yuuki Maeda & Kana Ohhori

The above does not dwell on the canine antics; the nerdy hypnotists briefly make the heroines behave as Man's Best Friend. I see I once pointed to a painless download on this post, and hopefully it is still active.

attachment.php

Hypnotized into Incest, My Mother Was Transformed Into a Dog [VENU-346], with Reira Asaki

attachment.php

(Fuhgedaboud dogs; that Reira Asaki is worthy of wolf whistles.)

There wasn't much overlapping in regards to my research versus Toits3's great post above, but here's one:

Horny Anal Dog [TYOD-176], with Chika Hirako

attachment.php

Doll breeding Slave Confinement [GMED-076], with Chisato Shoda

AKA "44 -year-old married woman Chisato Shoda that are fallen to the slave dog breeding"; I have this one, and Chisato looks very, very lovely.

attachment.php

There is a series behind it:

AAA-001
AAA-002
AAA-004
AAA-005
AAA-007
GMED-076
GMED-077

School Girls Dog
[NHDT-826], with Minako Saotome

attachment.php

Attachments

• JUC-475.jpg
    JUC-475.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 1,570
  • CMN-057.jpg
    CMN-057.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 1,563
  • mdyd-077.jpg
    mdyd-077.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 1,567
  • mdyd-077 2.jpg
    mdyd-077 2.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 1,563
  • CMN-018.jpg
    CMN-018.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 1,564
  • KOID-003  pic.jpg
    KOID-003 pic.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 1,557
  • CMK-019.jpg
    CMK-019.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 1,538
  • FAD-1728.jpg
    FAD-1728.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 1,535
  • CMC-028.jpg
    CMC-028.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 1,540
  • vagu-016 Partial.jpg
    vagu-016 Partial.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 1,544
  • NHDT-826.jpg
    NHDT-826.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 1,505
  • PSI-414.jpg
    PSI-414.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 1,515
  • RCT-362 2.jpg
    RCT-362 2.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 1,524
  • VENU-346.jpg
    VENU-346.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 1,520
  • TYOD-176.jpg
    TYOD-176.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 1,534
  • GMED-076.jpg
    GMED-076.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 1,518
  • [SVDVD-196].jpg
    [SVDVD-196].jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 1,593
  • SVDVD-211.jpg
    SVDVD-211.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 1,574

idraw

Feb 21, 2009
WOW, Jugular!

Thank you for this extensive response.
Reiko is one of my favorites, and to have her participate in this fetish is amazing news.

anooo

Jun 3, 2008
How about something like vspds 470? The story is about a girl's soul is swapped with a dog's soul thus the girl act like a dog.

vspds470.jpg

We definitely need more animal-girl soul swap story. Why only 1 video have that kind of story? :cry5:

Reactions: 1 person

barba

we all make mistakes
Jun 6, 2007
snis-706
https://www.akiba-online.com/threads/videos-with-very-stupid-gentle-women.1927086/#post-4042844

disregard the javpop link that is now history. instead, search at the post below. while there are several non-working links there, look for the post by akiba-citizen mickey_kenny. he has successfully re-uploaded his link and it works just fine right now.
https://www.akiba-online.com/thread...single-man-of-anthropom.1672924/#post-4424018

how about that post by jugulear! as long as you are bringing back things, why don’t you try to bring back the best… old jugulear.

you don’t miss your water, ‘til …

Reactions: composite

intrepid8

レズぺニバン Enthusiast
Oct 10, 2009
There's about a five minute section of "dog training" within FP-027.

FP-027.jpg

Screenshot_20220329-203621_MX Player.jpg

Just be okay with stalking, kidnapping, r***, choking, slapping, drowning, rough anal and a mindbreak white wedding along the way...

Last edited:

composite

Jul 25, 2015
snis-706
https://www.akiba-online.com/threads/videos-with-very-stupid-gentle-women.1927086/#post-4042844

disregard the javpop link that is now history. instead, search at the post below. while there are several non-working links there, look for the post by akiba-citizen mickey_kenny. he has successfully re-uploaded his link and it works just fine right now.
https://www.akiba-online.com/thread...single-man-of-anthropom.1672924/#post-4424018

how about that post by jugulear! as long as you are bringing back things, why don’t you try to bring back the best… old jugulear.

you don’t miss your water, ‘til …
thanks. but i don't know what post youre talking about

barba

we all make mistakes
Jun 6, 2007
thanks. but i don't know what post youre talking about
at the risk of over-explanation… my post had two links about snis-706, a dog-girl jav of possible interest. clicking on the first link took you to a thread called “videos with very stupid and gentle women”, and more specifically, to my june 1st, 2020 post containing cover art, photos, and commentary on snis-706. it also contained a now obsolete javpop link for downloading.

since the download link was obsolete, i looked around for a working substitute and, voilà, akiba-citizen mickey_kenny was way ahead of me. in the jav download thread entitled “snis-706 dog is transformed into a beautiful girl! abnormal repay copulation single man of anthropom”, there was his re-upload posted on november 2nd, 2021, and it’s still good. my second link took you to that thread and that post. however, it can sometimes be difficult to find the reference of a re-up in a thread with many dead links. scrolling all the way up, you see the thread was started on august 4th, 2016 by akiba-citizen bodyn. none of his links work anymore. scroll down the thread. on december 9th, 2018 mickey_kenny revived it by posting his own link. that died for awhile. [i vaguely recall going over these at the time of my post while attempting to find a working link , and ended up using javpop. i believe it’s rather silly to tell anyone about a jav if they can’t upload it.] continuing to scroll down, on september 23rd, 2020, akiba-citizen bailena28 provided more links that are now dead. but finally, we scroll down to the last post by mickey_kenny on novenber 2nd, 2021. he is a man of few words… many javs, but few words. in this case, one word: “re-upload”. and you might easily think that any of the many links in the thread might be the one re-upped. he does however also supply a quote as a reference. and if you hit “click to expand” in the quote, you will see the working filejoker link. it’s 3341.72Mgs. or you could scroll up again to his december 9th, 2018 post and get it there.

i suppose i could copy the link and put it here. but the powers-that-be frown on that. besides, it’s not my link. go to his post and give him a thumbs-up. once more:

mlpfim224

Oct 27, 2014
Are there any jav where the actresses act like other animals like pigs or cows? That seems to be much less common than dogs.

composite

Jul 25, 2015
at the risk of over-explanation… my post had two links about snis-706, a dog-girl jav of possible interest. clicking on the first link took you to a thread called “videos with very stupid and gentle women”, and more specifically, to my june 1st, 2020 post containing cover art, photos, and commentary on snis-706. it also contained a now obsolete javpop link for downloading.

since the download link was obsolete, i looked around for a working substitute and, voilà, akiba-citizen mickey_kenny was way ahead of me. in the jav download thread entitled “snis-706 dog is transformed into a beautiful girl! abnormal repay copulation single man of anthropom”, there was his re-upload posted on november 2nd, 2021, and it’s still good. my second link took you to that thread and that post. however, it can sometimes be difficult to find the reference of a re-up in a thread with many dead links. scrolling all the way up, you see the thread was started on august 4th, 2016 by akiba-citizen bodyn. none of his links work anymore. scroll down the thread. on december 9th, 2018 mickey_kenny revived it by posting his own link. that died for awhile. [i vaguely recall going over these at the time of my post while attempting to find a working link , and ended up using javpop. i believe it’s rather silly to tell anyone about a jav if they can’t upload it.] continuing to scroll down, on september 23rd, 2020, akiba-citizen bailena28 provided more links that are now dead. but finally, we scroll down to the last post by mickey_kenny on novenber 2nd, 2021. he is a man of few words… many javs, but few words. in this case, one word: “re-upload”. and you might easily think that any of the many links in the thread might be the one re-upped. he does however also supply a quote as a reference. and if you hit “click to expand” in the quote, you will see the working filejoker link. it’s 3341.72Mgs. or you could scroll up again to his december 9th, 2018 post and get it there.

i suppose i could copy the link and put it here. but the powers-that-be frown on that. besides, it’s not my link. go to his post and give him a thumbs-up. once more:
Thanks friend! You're a valuable participant on these boards.