looking for JAV where woman get r***ing but "desperately try to act tough"

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Zen10101

Aug 20, 2008
Sora is unimpressed after a finger violation session.

InShot_20231203_160744758.jpg

Zen10101

Aug 20, 2008
Stripped, raeped and now dildo fucked, Aika's defense is breaking, but the ropes are still too tight for her to do anything...

PRTD-017

IMG_20231205_213324.jpg

Nasu no shogun

Feb 26, 2021
One more from the same series...PRTD-005 with Rino Kirishima.

View attachment 3382436

Gosh, I'm a simple man, keep giving me defiant bondage raep scenes and I won't ask for anything more.

Love that defiant face! In these paRe scenes, when JAV actresses make that defiant face, it's just...oh my god! The performers don't even have to go through with the act, just holding the actress by the shoulders and shaking her, trying to keep her pinned down in bed or up against a wall, or cupping her mouth like he's doing above as she snatches her body away and shoots him dirty looks, commands him to let go, to go away, and insults & curses at him is enough! Well, almost...it's nice to see a shirt get ripped and see some titty pop out! Yeah let's make the shirt-ripping and titty-popping a staple of this whole genre I'm creating as I write this. It's very specific but if "Almost paRe'd" videos were a genre, I'd start a forum for it. Them play-acting all that danger and tension and take-no-shit defiance actually makes me more excited than the pumping, thrusting and busting!

-Nasu

Reactions: Inju and Zen10101

Zen10101

Aug 20, 2008
Love that defiant face! In these paRe scenes, when JAV actresses make that defiant face, it's just...oh my god! The performers don't even have to go through with the act, just holding the actress by the shoulders and shaking her, trying to keep her pinned down in bed or up against a wall, or cupping her mouth like he's doing above as she snatches her body away and shoots him dirty looks, commands him to let go, to go away, and insults & curses at him is enough! Well, almost...it's nice to see a shirt get ripped and see some titty pop out! Yeah let's make the shirt-ripping and titty-popping a staple of this whole genre I'm creating as I write this. It's very specific but if "Almost paRe'd" videos were a genre, I'd start a forum for it. Them play-acting all that danger and tension and take-no-shit defiance actually makes me more excited than the pumping, thrusting and busting!

-Nasu

Love Rino loads. In line with the original post, here's her "you're never gonna break me" smirk from SHKD-776

InShot_20231211_143829186.jpg

But of course...raeped and broken in the end...

InShot_20231211_144506187.jpg

Nasu no shogun

Feb 26, 2021
Love Rino loads. In line with the original post, here's her "you're never gonna break me" smirk from SHKD-776

View attachment 3386436

But of course...raeped and broken in the end...

Reminds me of the taunting faces made by Sora Shiina in HND-793
cover.jpg

She plays a tomboyish lesbian having an affair with the main character's girlfriend. With the help of a friend, the boyfriend tracks her down, pulls her into the back of his van and as the friend holds her down, he proceeds to... He taunts her throughout about whether or not she's a woman and she gives it right back by saying that he's basically garbage and that's why she could take his girl. When he's close to busting, he asks repeatedly if she can get pregnant, to which she just answers by saying, "Huh?! Let's see you cum, then!". She's defiant and insulting and even with a hard ockc inside her, pareing her, she tried to get a rise out of him! When he shoots his splooge straight up into her womb, she just laughs at him like he's pathetic but here's the thing...she still looks so cute as she does it! Nothing like a cute JAV chick being tough!

-Nasu

Reactions: Zhonda and Zen10101

Zen10101

Aug 20, 2008
Reminds me of the taunting faces made by Sora Shiina in HND-793
cover.jpg

She plays a tomboyish lesbian having an affair with the main character's girlfriend. With the help of a friend, the boyfriend tracks her down, pulls her into the back of his van and as the friend holds her down, he proceeds to... He taunts her throughout about whether or not she's a woman and she gives it right back by saying that he's basically garbage and that's why she could take his girl. When he's close to busting, he asks repeatedly if she can get pregnant, to which she just answers by saying, "Huh?! Let's see you cum, then!". She's defiant and insulting and even with a hard ockc inside her, pareing her, she tried to get a rise out of him! When he shoots his splooge straight up into her womb, she just laughs at him like he's pathetic but here's the thing...she still looks so cute as she does it! Nothing like a cute JAV chick being tough!

-Nasu

Sora's tomboy raeps were so fun.

HND-766 where she plays a righteous student defending another girl only to become the target.

She's too gentle and lacks that attitude,but she gets away with it by being so cute.

hnd766pl.jpghnd00766jp-2.jpghnd00766jp-6.jpg
hnd00766jp-10.jpg

Zen10101

Aug 20, 2008
Naked defiant struggle in RBK-026, a surprisingly enjoyable instalment in the slave investigator series despite the overall decline in JAV. I wished there were a lot more raep in this but I'd take what I can.

20231213_132303.gif

Love her expression. She's so sick of the creampie raeps and BDSM punishment, of being a sex plaything for her enemies, but more will follow...

Reactions: Zhonda

Nasu no shogun

Feb 26, 2021
Sora's tomboy raeps were so fun.

HND-766 where she plays a righteous student defending another girl only to become the target.

She's too gentle and lacks that attitude,but she gets away with it by being so cute.

View attachment 3387429View attachment 3387430View attachment 3387432
View attachment 3387431
HND-766 YES! One of my favorites! Especially the locker room scene. When she spits it out in disgust, she still looks so cute. Shuri Atomi's another one that's just forever-cute. Sora is the tomboy, Shuri's the girly girl and I know they're both we'll into their twenties, but they must have one hell of a skin care regimen. Still looking good in those sailor suit and will be for a while!

-Nasu

Last edited:
Reactions: Zen10101

Zen10101

Aug 20, 2008
Asuka Kira's defiant stares in probably her best work, SNIS-152

InShot_20231217_083044273.jpgInShot_20231217_082846961.jpgInShot_20231217_083120728.jpg

Unfortunately the anger at the start is absent during the raep. But she cried in this scene and I almost felt bad because it seemed like she didn't want to continue and was just bearing with it. The twisted side of my got turned on tho lol.

Reactions: Nasu no shogun

lailaichi

Dec 28, 2022
Someone know why the code VICD-336 video difference from the thumbnail? and i cant find the thumbnail video