looking for JAV where woman get r***ing but "desperately try to act tough"

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Nasu no shogun

Feb 26, 2021
Hey folks, glad to see this thread still alive! I wonder if anyone else is fond of the "spitting in defiance" trope. I love it as much as anything and am hoping this post will be a list for it.

I'll start with Ryu Enami, the POW who refuses to give in: HTMS-058
giphy.gif

Another POW, can't remember which atm but pretty sure it's from FA Pro studio.

Mao Hamasaki, the defeated Pink Ranger: GSAD-25
giphy.gif

Asahi Mizuno, the bitch boss who suffers a mutiny by her aging workers: GVG-441
giphy.gif

Julia, the defiant ninja: MIDE-163
giphy.gif

Sally Yoshino the captured spy: SHKD-273
giphy.gif

The stunning Aika Yamagishi, who despite being such a good actress frustratingly has only one "r***ing but act tough" title in her CV: PRTD-017. It's a pleasant surprise that someone looking so adorable delivered one of the biggest loads of spit I've ever seen.
giphy.gif

Sora Shiina makes her feelings known
giphy.gif

There are others like Sho Nishino in PRTD-008 and Sora Aoi in SOE-586...but their efforts are so poor, there's barely air coming out of their mouths nevermind liquid projectiles.

Godhand13

Jun 20, 2022
Its not me adding much more than small opinion piece but r*** genre is too loose a girl enjoying it at the end really takes away from the r*** idea and honestly defeats the entire purpose and smaller side note kinda renforces hey!! Its just a film when the purpose is to convey a fantasy which is unwanted f***rced sex! With that said only standing positions should be used at least 85% of the time like standing doggy obviously is the best example forcing the woman to bend over a desk or wall or stairs etc.. is more erotic and fits the whole forced bit hell standing missionary could be used kinda of like a “hey i need a quickie and there is nothing you can do about it” cowgirl or side missionary ( i dont know the exact name right now) have no place in a r*** jav its not like those positions cant work but context really matters like if it is some small loli type who is being really innocent and naive then sure ex: girl goes to hot spring with dad separate man follows loli who is alone sets the stage by physically harassing her then leaving her be to ponder wtf just happened she continues on her day until she is alone again nervously checking (hiding places)then attack then when everything thing seems fine attack her again again later. It sort of reinforces the control facter like yeah i know your business here and i can be lurking anywhere to be apart of it there are titles that do the above example i just wish more directors understood this better ok rant is over…
For now

Reactions: anonf1 and Zen10101

Zen10101

Aug 20, 2008
Its not me adding much more than small opinion piece but r*** genre is too loose a girl enjoying it at the end really takes away from the r*** idea and honestly defeats the entire purpose and smaller side note kinda renforces hey!! Its just a film when the purpose is to convey a fantasy which is unwanted f***rced sex! With that said only standing positions should be used at least 85% of the time like standing doggy obviously is the best example forcing the woman to bend over a desk or wall or stairs etc.. is more erotic and fits the whole forced bit hell standing missionary could be used kinda of like a “hey i need a quickie and there is nothing you can do about it” cowgirl or side missionary ( i dont know the exact name right now) have no place in a r*** jav its not like those positions cant work but context really matters like if it is some small loli type who is being really innocent and naive then sure ex: girl goes to hot spring with dad separate man follows loli who is alone sets the stage by physically harassing her then leaving her be to ponder wtf just happened she continues on her day until she is alone again nervously checking (hiding places)then attack then when everything thing seems fine attack her again again later. It sort of reinforces the control facter like yeah i know your business here and i can be lurking anywhere to be apart of it there are titles that do the above example i just wish more directors understood this better ok rant is over…
For now

Hugely in agreement on cowgirl, it's simply not a raep position. Well it can still be done through coercion, but I can only recall it being properly done once, by Rina Fujimoto in her investigator that was recommended just a few posts ago.

lailaichi

Dec 28, 2022
Often the investigator movies resemble one another, and it's hard to tell them apart. But my eyes perked up on Tussy's thumb for SHKD236, the actress appeared to have smart looks.

attachment.php

I believe the main actress in Female Narcotics Investigator r*** - Fallen Angel's Tears is Miki Tachibana (the film also features Mika Shiina, perhaps as the victim Miki sets off to rescue).

My quick search revealed that the film may be a lost cause. I noticed the movie had been made available once on the Akiba-Online archives over a year ago, and the member is still active. If he still has the movie, perhaps he will be kind enough to share it again; I dropped him a note.

If Miki serves as a main draw for this movie, it may be worth checking out her other fare, where she is endangered; here is Asian Screens' partial listing of her films (and curiously, a second page on the same site).

I have a fuzzy memory of her from Young Wife Breaking Lesbian Bullying Love Triangle [ANND-030], where she played one of the two tormentors of Eternal Victim Yu Kawakami, as I remember thinking one of those tormentors had good, sharp looks.

I only have one other movie with Miki, and I learned she is the damsel in another distress film, r***ing In Husband’s Presence, Misconduct With Father-in-Law [SHKD-300]; I see the sleaze stream site, Sexvidx, has made it available as a 486 MB download. Perhaps Miki shows some attitude in that one, as well.

Those interested in Banfoosh's recommendation of ATID-203, Special Investigator, Sayaka Himuro - Pride Turns to Shame As She Wantonly Gets Wet (starring Sarina Takeuchi) may consider some low-cost ways of attaining it; there is a 478 MB stream for the movie on another sleaze site, and if you would like to avoid their logo, the bbs.wefong.com site has made a convenient 386 MB version available (and here is a tip for free downloaders using the frustrating Uploaded: a free registration with them does jack up the downloading speed a notch - unlike a similar promise Ryushare makes).

http://uploaded.net/file/93nbqkgr/ATID203C.part1.rar
http://uploaded.net/file/o09q2akg/ATID203C.part2.rar

any one know where to find a clean watchable link for shkd 236 because ive searching ages and find none

Zen10101

Aug 20, 2008
Not all heroes wear capes!
As a repay for the good services let me provide you a jav code that I think related to this thread and have not been talk about before.
DDK-208
It's good! I've been paying attention to her since the outstanding NSFS-171. One of the best actresses in the biz atm.

Nasu no shogun

Feb 26, 2021

MIAA-796

MIAA-796.jpg
miaa00796jp-2.jpgmiaa00796jp-1.jpgmiaa00796jp-6.jpg
miaa00796jp-3.jpg

WHOAAAA! Great call on MIAA-796!! Mizukawa Violet, huh? AKA Mizukawa Sumire (Mizuki Miri) What a fucking body on her! Those tits! That butt! I haven't seen as nice a butt on a Japanese woman since MINATO Riku retired! The eyes are where the performance really takes off! It's partly just having pretty eyes and partly how Sumire conveys desire, pleasure or in this particular case, hate through her facial expressions. Most of it is in the eyes! She's not my "type" but she is my type in the sense that she has everything! Definitely a new favorite! Thank you Zen10101...thank you.

-Nasu

Last edited:

Nasu no shogun

Feb 26, 2021
ABW-311 Ejaculation Officer paRe, Reverse paRe!
ABW-311-1 [PRESTIGE ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL]Creampie Ejaculation Officer Case.12 Super Aggressive...jpg
ABP-941
ABP-941 Creampie Ejaculation Officer 04.jpg
ABP-984
ABP-984 Creampie Ejaculation Executioner 05 Suzumori Remu.jpg

I include these police/military or investigator themed vids because the investigator forces herself on prisoners and suspects. In every entry there is a scene where some fool she's investigating (usually undercover) gets the drop on her and then gets to drop his load on her. There's is also always a scene where she is betrayed by a fellow officer (or two), paRe'd, but then immediately gets up andreverse-paRe's them. You know, for justice!

This is the 12th in this series and it hasn't gotten old for me yet!

My other favorites in the series are:
ABP-941 with OTO Sakino ("Case.4") and
ABP-984 with SUZUMORI Remu ("Case.5").
Both are petite but while Remu is average height, Sakino is definitely in the short side. Love it when a slender or short-ish woman takes charge.

But if you like your female investigators with a few more curves:

ABP-894 with SONODA Mion ("Case.1") and
ABW-019 with KAWAI Asuna (Case.7).
Both have big tits and a bit more thigh and butt.

But to the video at hand, ABW-311, we've got a. athletic & aggressive performance by an attractive, slender woman who gives it her all. Highly Recommended!

-Nasu

Last edited:

Nasu no shogun

Feb 26, 2021
Hey folks, glad to see this thread still alive! I wonder if anyone else is fond of the "spitting in defiance" trope. I love it as much as anything and am hoping this post will be a list for it.

I'll start with Ryu Enami, the POW who refuses to give in: HTMS-058
giphy.gif

Another POW, can't remember which atm but pretty sure it's from FA Pro studio.

Mao Hamasaki, the defeated Pink Ranger: GSAD-25
giphy.gif

Asahi Mizuno, the bitch boss who suffers a mutiny by her aging workers: GVG-441
giphy.gif

Julia, the defiant ninja: MIDE-163
giphy.gif

Sally Yoshino the captured spy: SHKD-273
giphy.gif

The stunning Aika Yamagishi, who despite being such a good actress frustratingly has only one "r***ing but act tough" title in her CV: PRTD-017. It's a pleasant surprise that someone looking so adorable delivered one of the biggest loads of spit I've ever seen.
giphy.gif

Sora Shiina makes her feelings known
giphy.gif

There are others like Sho Nishino in PRTD-008 and Sora Aoi in SOE-586...but their efforts are so poor, there's barely air coming out of their mouths nevermind liquid projectiles.

Whoah! What happened to the pics?

-Nasu

tussy

Sep 24, 2009
nhdta-948
first victim

Attachments

• h2.png
    h2.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 57
  • h3.png
    h3.png
    2 MB · Views: 65
  • h4.png
    h4.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 52
  • h1.png
    h1.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 55
Reactions: Zhonda

dark_rider

Nov 3, 2008
Other than Female Investigator, Superheroine is the most obvious one
The look in their eyes when they try to keep strong but slowly succumb to pleasure

GIGP-44GIGP-44.jpg

Reactions: Zen10101

Zen10101

Aug 20, 2008
Other than Female Investigator, Superheroine is the most obvious one
The look in their eyes when they try to keep strong but slowly succumb to pleasure

GIGP-44View attachment 3376520

It's only this year that I found out someone's been seeding giga films in FHD. All these years I've been watching 480p stuff. I grabbed a ton of them...

dark_rider

Nov 3, 2008
It's only this year that I found out someone's been seeding giga films in FHD. All these years I've been watching 480p stuff. I grabbed a ton of them...
wait what where do you get them? for years i only got 480p or compressed 720p too
that one above is 1 exception because they upload it on FHD, but its on direct not torrent. my usual torrent only have usal jav but not giga movies

can you share the site with me via DM? that will be very helpful
i have some movies i want to revisit but 480p resolution really bothers me.

Thx in advance

Reactions: Zen10101