Looking For Jade PHI Videos

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

noobsickle

Apr 9, 2008
I also want to announce that JDownloader has just come out with a fix for those dreaded recaptchas. Now you can bulk download hotfile links without typing in those letters everytime. The fix is at their homepage and you need to extract it to your JDownloader folder, meaning you can't just update.

Hotfile as well as other hosts have been trying to counter JDownloader, so this fix may not last forever.

If there was ever a time to take advantage of itwins' generosity, it would be now.

Erythnul

Jun 2, 2009
Hey Benjies, can you get P21-06? that video is missing for years ahahaha, It's a schoolgirl skirt ripping video.

Greets

Benjies

Filthy Bastard
Aug 25, 2008
Hey Benjies, can you get P21-06? that video is missing for years ahahaha, It's a schoolgirl skirt ripping video.

Greets

If I'm not mistaken I believe ITwins uploaded that one a while ago if not I'll see if I can get it.

Benjies

Filthy Bastard
Aug 25, 2008
His organized video site actually directed me to your post, but I just checked his blog and was able to find one uploaded by him. :cheer:

Alright I will reupload it sometime today and about the new titles I'm hoping that my supplier gets those soon those are definitely on my to get list.

ccl1231

Apr 7, 2010
hi ITwins

Jade shuri - S31-01 強醜撮ディープキス&顔なめ 壱

Do you have this movie:please::please:

JIMMYBOND

Oct 5, 2010
Hello guys. I´m new in this forum and I think the movies are excellent, but I can´t share some material because I don´t know how to use p2p programs and I don´t have too much time to search about it. I really want to see Jade Phi - P01-05 and those kind of videos. Especially upskirt. All of you are very good posting this material. Can somebody please explain me how to use a specific p2p program? Thanks.:please:

noobsickle

Apr 9, 2008
If I'm not mistaken I believe ITwins uploaded that one a while ago if not I'll see if I can get it.

He does have it!! on his BLOG, but not his separate organized video site. All good.

Hmm hotfile seems to no longer work on JDownloader. Keeping getting fatal error...

fileserve still works though.

iTwins

Jade Collector
Jun 19, 2008
Hello guys. I´m new in this forum and I think the movies are excellent, but I can´t share some material because I don´t know how to use p2p programs and I don´t have too much time to search about it. I really want to see Jade Phi - P01-05 and those kind of videos. Especially upskirt. All of you are very good posting this material. Can somebody please explain me how to use a specific p2p program? Thanks.:please:

Of all the ones you requested you have to choose the one we don't have?!? :D

Sorry, P01-05 is nowhere to be found...yet

iTwins

Jade Collector
Jun 19, 2008
Benjies:

I am grateful whatever ones you buy and share with us. Anything is fine with me really. But IMO, that P47-01 was one of the best sharking video I've ever seen. Something similar would be excellent.

Thanks in advance!

PS. I'm still looking for a site where I can pay monthly to download Jade videos. Is there such a site? Streaming sites are alright too but only if there is a verified way to capture the streaming video and save to file.

Fuurin

Jan 27, 2008

iTwins' Jadecollector blog has a whole bunch of DDL links to Jade movies, so you might want to check that. My WinMX FAQ is here, and my main Share EX2 FAQ is here.

Benjies

Filthy Bastard
Aug 25, 2008
Benjies:

I am grateful whatever ones you buy and share with us. Anything is fine with me really. But IMO, that P47-01 was one of the best sharking video I've ever seen. Something similar would be excellent.

Thanks in advance!

PS. I'm still looking for a site where I can pay monthly to download Jade videos. Is there such a site? Streaming sites are alright too but only if there is a verified way to capture the streaming video and save to file.

Yeah that's one of my favorites too hope they make some sequels to that. I believe the only way you download them is from p-jade.com but I thinks it's only available for Japanese users. Unless you know someone who lives there that is probably not gonna be an option to you.

pocs

Multi-Terabytes Collector
Apr 8, 2010
I always missed out everyone conversation when I am going oversea, lol,
Missed out some discussion, but yea, Someone is here for more upskirt material :p

Itwins, I think it's time for you to on your winmx again to filled up the gap :p

iTwins

Jade Collector
Jun 19, 2008
Ummm....errr...what does my going to WinMX has anything to do with your missing conversations?!?! :puzzled: :pandalaugh:

I need to clean out my files before I start grabbing more. Those normal HD 1080p movies already took up 80% of my all my HDDs, which doesn't leave much room for pr0n. My HD movies have higher priority to disk space. :perfectplan:

pocs

Multi-Terabytes Collector
Apr 8, 2010
hehe, what i mean is on winmx to filled the gap in your Jade report missing file ^_^

I have a separate hard disk for my 1080p movie collection, so yea, I have no problem with disk space and I recently bought 2 Dual hard disk docket with 2 2TB new hard disk,
It's time for me to grab more content rather than deleting staff muahahahah

iTwins

Jade Collector
Jun 19, 2008
I know what you mean; I was just teasing you! :)

Rather than continuously buying HDDs, I choose to consolidate. 2 TB of pr0n is more than enough. I'd rather upload them to filehosts and when I need to watch them I download them instead. It only take a few minutes to download anyways. I still have loads to upload....