Looking for face slap videos

joe2289

Apr 27, 2021
yeah, 7:35 is NKD-35. wish I could help with the missing one, but I don't watch lesbian stuff usually. also the last one is actually from CC-103, but the clip does show up in CORE-002 cause it's a slapping compilation. CC-103 is mostly about vomit cause that's Mari's thing.
I just found it out with r18's facial recognition, and it is LZAN-004. But sadly, the mark in the video clip is all of the slapping scenes, and I thought it would be more. I don't like lesbians much. I just like to see girls slap girls, especially two girls slap one other (what it shows in the video clip). But I feel it may be very difficult to find one, just as I said, because it is hard enough to find a nice, HD, and more recently filmed face slap jav. They do a lot of stuff in S&M, but I wonder why there is few video focus on face slapping? I know ARMD-282, 308, and 389 did, but they are pretty old movies. Also, I wouldn't say I like r18 for their removal of movie titles, and it makes me unable to buy it conveniently even I have some money.

I would be willing to spend some money to purchase a title that is more recently and primarily focus on the face slapping scene and must be real, some videos are fake slap cuz the actress's cheeks did not even change colors (turn red) after some massive "slapping". Maybe face slapping is not very popular at all, hope that we can find one similar to ARMD face slapping and that is more recently filmed.

Last edited:

monckey4

Jun 6, 2019
I just found it out with r18's facial recognition, and it is LZAN-004. But sadly, the mark in the video clip is all of the slapping scenes, and I thought it would be more. I don't like lesbians much. I just like to see girls slap girls, especially two girls slap one other (what it shows in the video clip). But I feel it may be very difficult to find one, just as I said, because it is hard enough to find a nice, HD, and more recently filmed face slap jav. They do a lot of stuff in S&M, but I wonder why there is few video focus on face slapping? I know ARMD-282, 308, and 389 did, but they are pretty old movies. Also, I wouldn't say I like r18 for their removal of movie titles, and it makes me unable to buy it conveniently even I have some money.

I would be willing to spend some money to purchase a title that is more recently and primarily focus on the face slapping scene and must be real, some videos are fake slap cuz the actress's cheeks did not even change colors (turn red) after some massive "slapping". Maybe face slapping is not very popular at all, hope that we can find one similar to ARMD face slapping and that is more recently filmed.
wow I didn't know that facial rec was a feature, but yeah, it's extremely annoying how R18 removes things they once had. but I don't think they remove them from your library if you already purchased them? gonna have to check that. it's really a shame we don't get things like those ARMD vids anymore. D1-314 is another I come back to frequently (same actor that was in those MJD scenes). That's why I like RVR-036, it's the only vr scene I've found so far that just has sections dedicated to slapping, really hoping we get more like it. I want the director of those ARMD scenes to comes back and do vr lol. at least one

joe2289

Apr 27, 2021
wow I didn't know that facial rec was a feature, but yeah, it's extremely annoying how R18 removes things they once had. but I don't think they remove them from your library if you already purchased them? gonna have to check that. it's really a shame we don't get things like those ARMD vids anymore. D1-314 is another I come back to frequently (same actor that was in those MJD scenes). That's why I like RVR-036, it's the only vr scene I've found so far that just has sections dedicated to slapping, really hoping we get more like it. I want the director of those ARMD scenes to comes back and do vr lol. at least one
Yeah, if you already purchased them, they will be there. But since after their removal, you won't even be able to search for them on r18 and the movie detail will disappear in your library. However, we can't buy every wanted title before the removal so I appreciate there is a thing called javlibrary and someone may sell the direct download as mp4 format on some cloud platform. r18 is annoying anyway because they create many barriers such as DRM and the title removal, and I personally just want to see some movies like ARMD-282, 308, and 389. It's okay for me without being naked and just with massive face-slapping scenes, I'd love to see their face turn red from normal skin color, and most of the video suggested here only have some mild slaps during the play.

Last edited:

wares

Nov 18, 2008
wow looks like I can finally post! I tried posting before suggesting another vr scene (RVR-036) but the post was eaten, maybe cause I included a link? anyway, I highly recommend that one if you have a headset. there's lots of other stuff they do with the girls, but the slapping is pretty amazing.
How are you buying R18 content? The dmm.co.jp player isn't in the US oculus Quest app store. Do I need a VPN and a japanese credit card? I'd love to get my hands on RVR-036. If there is a readme somewhere, please post. I'm happy to buy it. I just don't know where to start. Oh maybe you're just using the Oculus Browser and streaming. I'm curious how the mobile download works though.

R18.com

Jun 29, 2015
How are you buying R18 content? The dmm.co.jp player isn't in the US oculus Quest app store. Do I need a VPN and a japanese credit card? I'd love to get my hands on RVR-036. If there is a readme somewhere, please post. I'm happy to buy it. I just don't know where to start. Oh maybe you're just using the Oculus Browser and streaming. I'm curious how the mobile download works though.
You can purchase from R18.com directly:
https://www.r18.com/videos/vod/movies/detail/-/id=rvr00036/

TheDuke07

Jan 15, 2009
xtrm004pl.jpg

XTRM-004 Furious Ezuki Training Mazogal Throat Back Stool Woman Kaori Shimozono

monckey4

Jun 6, 2019
Oh totally missed your reply, but as the official account stated, you can just buy the scenes off the site. R18 is, as far as I can tell, the us store for DMM. if you're having difficulty, you can buy DMM points and use them on R18.as for watching, yeah I just use the browser. specifically I use firefox cause it saves my login info. I really wish you could download the vr scenes, but the player isn't bad. it'd just be nice to know I'd have access if my internet went out, but I think they'd have to build a player for it, and there likely isn't enough demand for offline viewing to justify the resources they'd have to devote to a project like that.

monckey4

Jun 6, 2019
Yeah, if you already purchased them, they will be there. But since after their removal, you won't even be able to search for them on r18 and the movie detail will disappear in your library. However, we can't buy every wanted title before the removal so I appreciate there is a thing called javlibrary and someone may sell the direct download as mp4 format on some cloud platform. r18 is annoying anyway because they create many barriers such as DRM and the title removal, and I personally just want to see some movies like ARMD-282, 308, and 389. It's okay for me without being naked and just with massive face-slapping scenes, I'd love to see their face turn red from normal skin color, and most of the video suggested here only have some mild slaps during the play.
Same here dude, I really wish more folks nowadays were making vids like that. there's no good dedicated slapping content anymore. the bits in rough sex and irama scenes where they have slapping are nice but like.... give me 2 hours of just straight up face slapping again. hoping the guys that made rvr-036 do one that's just slapping

wares

Nov 18, 2008
I did end up buying the video. I knew I could purchase, I wasn't sure I'd be able to play the videos though. The streaming quality to my Quest 2 is not watchable for me. It's too low resolution. Probably would look great on my old GearVR. But that was tech from half a decade ago. :( Supposedly the quality using the iOS Secure Player to download the video in HQ quality (which I did) is better, but of course there is no way to get that video to my Quest. I've written off JAV VR until they improve their camera tech and start putting out something higher than 4K.
wares

TheDuke07

Jan 15, 2009
504ibw849zpl.jpg

IBW-849z St*dent Biking To School, Taking Shelter From Soaking Rain Outdoors R*pe Video

Some decent slapping in the end of the video so hopefully a trend in the full

Reactions: grisa and shawn720s

TheDuke07

Jan 15, 2009

HUNBL-080 Unauthorized Vaginal Cumshot With A Slap For A Gal Giving Bad Customer Service​

hunbl080pl.jpg

Looks great but no trailer up
hunbl00080jp-1.jpg

Damn some pro wrestling level here
hunbl00080jp-3.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: shawn720s and grisa

TheDuke07

Jan 15, 2009
I hope screens and cover isn't misleading. no trailer and quick click thru of the movie and don't see any slapping. Still a good flick and I hope I just missed it on first view.

ramp_it_up

Dec 21, 2018
haha ha cajole as you may my good friend, i don't know from where that gif comes from. i think it's from one of the first izumi marin bdsm vids but alas i do not know. if any of you good gentleman know what vid the gif in my signature is from let me know.
bro, i need that slap video

TheDuke07

Jan 15, 2009
trailer of bada-019 has some in the trailer but seems lighter than the trailer of bada-020
bada019sopl.jpg

Also some promising ones in BAHP-094
bahp094sopl.jpg

Reactions: grisa