Face slap/rubbing with "meat stick"

therealpmuk

Dec 20, 2012
Hi all,

I recently came across a JAV I rather liked. It was one of those where the girl dresses so sexy (without meaning to!) that every guy she meets starts helping himself to the goods.

In general she is reluctant but succumbs, but it one scene she is even more reluctant to give the blowjob that the guy is naturally expecting, so he starts slapping and rubbing her face with his meat stick, and eventually the blowjob is the lesser of the two evils.

I've since lost this title to the anonymity of my collection, so if anyone can help me ID it, I would be immensely grateful.

I'm sure though that there must be many more such scenes where persistent rubbing and slapping of the face (cheeks, node, eyes, forehead, whatever) is used to persuade the lady that it's in her interests to oblige. Can anyone recommend similar scenes? I'm not just talking about the very common pushing against the lips or holding the nose (ridiculous, who can't breathe through their teeth?) but prolonged and humiliating facial attack.

Thanks in anticipation!

chewbaka

Jan 8, 2021
If you're looking for non-consensual scenes, I'm afraid I can't help you. I never did quite get into watching JAVs where the girl has to act like she's being abused in some way. Not judging you, your fap is none of my business. Its just not my thing.

I do know of one such scene though but its willing participation. He spends a few minutes rubbing his dick all over her head and she even fondles it with her pigtail at one point. BONUS: this video was one of those that underwent high-quality de-censoring using AI by that guy who was arrested. He's a hero we don't deserve. I think the torrent might still be seeded somewhere if you want this.

SDAB-112-B.mp4_snapshot_00.26.54.578.jpg

intrepid8

レズぺニバン Enthusiast
Oct 10, 2009
In between drinking piss and having her throat hammered, the amazing Rino Takanashi takes some slaps and rubs to the cheeks in the Toilet Fairy title MISM-133:

1000018719.jpg
1000020204.gif