Looking for an Series to watch

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

waterbottle

Jul 22, 2008
Hey guys, I haven't been really watching watching any anime/hentai latley and was hoping someone could help me out.

I'm interested in a Hentai with more story line, not just a short plot with endless amounts of sex scenes (nothing against that). Haha, I guess i'm looking for sort of an Ecchi Anime, but Hentai. If you know what i'm getting at. So throw me some titles and help me out! =]

daikl

Ia cu paine Gicutzule!!
Mar 22, 2008
i guess you already watched Bible Black series if not then its a must,same goes for Discipline.Some H-anime with nice storyline are La blue Girl,Enbo(aka Taboo Charming Mother),Angel Blade,Alien from Darkness(that is kinda old and all tentacle but nice story),Words Worth,Crimson Climax (very nice story),Moonlight Lady.All H-anime have a background story but for me this are more developed.

Nitt

Untitled
May 14, 2007
Bible Black and Words Worth have my vote too, if you haven't already seen them. La Blue Girl failed to impress me, as did Angel Blade. The rest I haven't seen :defeat:

euclids

Nov 23, 2006
For story, I think that Oni Tensei is a series that contains a plot and reasonable strong storyline.

kbryc08

Master Cheef
Super Moderator
Nov 17, 2006
If you're looking for an ecchi anime, check out Green Green (based off an eroge) or Futari Ecchi. I'm sure there's more but I can only think of these for now. Green Green does contain some nudity but I don't remember if Futari Ecchi does.

BartSimpson

Mar 2, 2007
I think he only meant a ecchi-anime like story. But since you mentioned Green Green, there is a OVA called Green Green Thirteen Erolutions with actual sex....they should make sth. like this for every ecchi anime:distressed:

And I also cant remember if there's any nudity in Futari Ecchi, lol, I have 3 scenes in my mind but I'm still not sure.

waterbottle

Jul 22, 2008
Wow guys, thanks a lot for all your help! I'll look into all the suggestions you guys made.

BTW what i meant when i said kind of like an Ecchi anime i ment that i didnt want THAT much sex scenes, but still some nudity.