3d animation question

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Klown

Jun 19, 2008
hi all. I'm not a hentai expert, but I am a computer animation guru of sorts. So hopefully someone can help me out with this - i saw in one of the vertical banners on the left side of this site an ultra realistic japanese sex animation, with ultra realistic looking skin, facial expressions, looked like motion captured movements, very high end. anyone know what it's called and where i can find it? I clicked on the ad out of curiosity but it had nothing there similar to the clip in the ad....

Gemeines

Oct 18, 2007
hi all. I'm not a hentai expert, but I am a computer animation guru of sorts. So hopefully someone can help me out with this - i saw in one of the vertical banners on the left side of this site an ultra realistic japanese sex animation, with ultra realistic looking skin, facial expressions, looked like motion captured movements, very high end. anyone know what it's called and where i can find it? I clicked on the ad out of curiosity but it had nothing there similar to the clip in the ad....

Hello, good eye you have.

I too am a fan of that work.
I cant be certain but I do believe that was umemaro cg hentai.

umemaro?? dont know if i spelled it right...

....but the clip shown in the advert is uncensored... I would love to get my claws on that version.

Klown

Jun 19, 2008
post a picture instead or at least describe the girl

would have loved to, but the advert hadn't appeared recently, and i didn't screen grab it last time. but luckily, i just saw it and screengrabbed it. voila!

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
yep that is an umemaro release. its their latest work, Lewd Consultation Room. i believe that was uploaded here before but the torrent may be dead already . dnt worry though , eventually a new torrent will pop up.
btw i take it you haven't seen much 3D hens yet?

Klown

Jun 19, 2008
no, actually I am very new to the art form, i was given the link to this site by a friend who is a J-connoisseur and I was looking around. What caught my eye was the sheer realism, i had seen a few 3d hentai before but nothing that looked even remotely real. let's put it this way - I'm a professional artist and I know my way around the world of 3d. until that clip i had never seen erotic 3d that made me think, "wow those people are GOOD". That's some talented designers doing this hentai as opposed to a horny computer expert.

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
I'm not really an expert in 3D animations but i have seen a lot of 3D hens. I suggest you look for umemaro and dollhouse releases. the latest dollhouse release "image" is at the direct downloads section. i dunno if the link is still alive though.
have you tried any of Illusion's 3D ero games?

wedgie777

Jun 24, 2008
thanks. this has been very helpful for me as well. does anybody know what movie this pic is from?

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
it´s Umemaru 3D Lewd Bomb Bust Female Teacher 淫乱爆乳女教師 すごすぎ絶対抜ける!- there are two versions of it with different content.

3dbabes

Jul 24, 2008
Yes, Umemaro is the best, although a few other Japanese artists do exceptional 3D hentai work, as well.

I've been making 3D hentai for a few years now. You can send me a PM if you want to see some of my animations, or you can check out the pics and short animations on my site: http://www.rgbabes.com/home.html

This year, I will gradually be trying to make my site feel more like an interactive game, with more buttons and interactivity with the girls.