PLEASE help me identify this actress and what HUNT she's from (HUNT-664)

DreMiller

Jul 28, 2009
I am looking for the girl in pigtails and grey sweater top/jeans:

http://www.javlibrary.com/en/?v=javlioyw3a

^ On the TOP of the FRONT cover she's the 3rd girl from the left.

I recognize all the AD girls but her. I have no idea which HUNT film she is from.

Can one of you JAV experts please help me find out who she is and what film she's on/from?

MANY THANKS in advanced!

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
The movie is HUNT-093. I think the actress is named Iijima Kurara (飯島くらら), but there are several women in the movie so this might be the wrong one.

Sougouwiki lists the cast as: 飯島くらら(河野美佐子)/樹林れもん(柴ッチャン)/あすかりの.

I hope this helps.

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
The thing I don't understand is that HUNT-664 is an eight-hour compilation... but there is only one two-hour film in the series, according to DMM.

Another thing that threw me was that the HUNT movie was identified as SOFT ON DEMAND, which has been known to focus on the genre of a woman joining an AV film crew, only to be tricked to appear in front of the camera. I thought HUNTER and SOD were two different companies.

Luckily, that one film from the series happened to be the one you seek:

New AD With Hunter Who is So Stylish and So Cute at an AV Shoot is Falsely Told "All It Is An AV Production Site", She is Made to Perform Many Embarrassing Acts and Ultimately Misled to Actually Fucking!
[HUNT-093]

attachment.php

Views of the lady you are interested in; we can see her nose is a little larger than usual.

attachment.php

HUNT-093 has only one star, as it appears, but two other women are in the cast; they are:

1) Kurara Iijima - 飯島くらら(河野美佐子)

attachment.php
attachment.php

2) Lemon Kirin - 樹林れもん(柴ッチャン)

attachment.php
attachment.php

3) Rino Asuka - あすかりの

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

It's not an easy call, but the best bet may be Kurara Iijima (having a bunch of aliases, as Misako Kono, Lulu Hoshikawa and Saki Uchida)... given the nose. Here's a three-quarters view of Kurara, from H-1275:

attachment.php

I would feel more comfortable if I were to check out the three-quarter views of the two other actresses, but I already have spent more time on this than I guess I should have...

EDIT: While I was busily putting together my extravagant post, I noticed after putting it up that good old Electromog was on the job. I see his better conclusion was in line with my best bet. (How does he do it, when I need to put in so much work!)