Looking for Amateur Facials,Cum(maniac masturb. and rapidly run to sitting girl and cum over Face)

hakan007

Aug 10, 2008
Years ago I watched a Movie: It must be Amateur.
Girls sitting somewhere and reading book or play with her Telephone, and a Maniac Masturbate while watching her and then rapidly run to her and cum on face or Head!
Movies like this welcome

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Years ago I watched a Movie: It must be Amateur.
Girls sitting somewhere and reading book or play with her Telephone, and a Maniac Masturbate while watching her and then rapidly run to her and cum on face or Head!
Movies like this welcome

looking for amateur vids, you should search vids recorded from mobile phone or web cam from xvid, xham or other sites like that

in JAV they all are professional no matter how they looks

hakan007

Aug 10, 2008
looking for amateur vids, you should search vids recorded from mobile phone or web cam from xvid, xham or other sites like that

in JAV they all are professional no matter how they looks

You dont understand, it was a Jav Video that I watched and looking for. And the girls wasn´t Profess. , Maybe it was an NHDTA SDMS or SVDVD title. In the Video is a Maniac Voyeur that Masturbate while watching Girls and then he quickly run there and cum over her Face or Head or Body and then quickly run away ! What you talking about all Jav Girls are Pro, there are many Unknown Amateur !

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
You dont understand, it was a Jav Video that I watched and looking for. And the girls wasn´t Profess. , Maybe it was an NHDTA SDMS or SVDVD title. In the Video is a Maniac Voyeur that Masturbate while watching Girls and then he quickly run there and cum over her Face or Head or Body and then quickly run away ! What you talking about all Jav Girls are Pro, there are many Unknown Amateur !

how can you tell that they wasn't pro ??

Last edited:

mofuko

Nov 9, 2008
yeah. the movie is by someone called Shuri I believe. They are called sharking videos or something. my memory is not too good with it but I have seen the video before. There is a series with a lot of these movies. You should be able to find more info on akiba and online.
I found this here. Here is one of the titles:
Jade Shuri - S01-29 - (Productcode: DLS1-29 Assault Shoot, Slurp Slurp Dash!! 7)

see if that is what you are looking for

Reactions: shawn720s

hakan007

Aug 10, 2008
I ca
yeah. the movie is by someone called Shuri I believe. They are called sharking videos or something. my memory is not too good with it but I have seen the video before. There is a series with a lot of these movies. You should be able to find more info on akiba and online.
I found this here. Here is one of the titles:
Jade Shuri - S01-29 - (Productcode: DLS1-29 Assault Shoot, Slurp Slurp Dash!! 7)

see if that is what you are looking for

I cant find anything, pls a Link or upload Cover Pics.... !