looking for a SDMT title involving a retirement home with bottomless staff

ttari

Jan 16, 2010
can't remember the number but it was made by SOD, I think SDMT came out a year or two ago.

it's basically a retirement home but with bottomless staff girls providing elderly care , they just wore shirts and shoes.

if anyone can find this obscure title...I'd be grateful

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
Do you remember what the shirts looked like? One possible option is SDDE-243 but that's way older than two years.
1sdde243pl.jpg

Reactions: shawn720s and ttari

barba

we all make mistakes
Jun 6, 2007
that's what i like about akiba-online.

i was worried about getting old.

not anymore.

Reactions: kharo88

Restrepo

Jul 7, 2015
As someone who certainly appreciates the kink of old vs. young...I had no idea about this series/concept.

Elation.

Then realize the reality that perhaps none of these will be seeded. :(

I shall search, if met with success I'll share the link locations here, hope the same from you all. ;)

ttari

Jan 16, 2010
As someone who certainly appreciates the kink of old vs. young...I had no idea about this series/concept.

Elation.

Then realize the reality that perhaps none of these will be seeded. :(

I shall search, if met with success I'll share the link locations here, hope the same from you all. ;)

I found it on filejoker by googling but damn man it took 7 hours to download at capped speed....but worth it

But SDDE-264 was the best out of the series imho...kinda rare find these days

if only someone had english captioning !

ttari

Jan 16, 2010
I posted a torrent of this in case people want it.

omg you are the best !

the one I got from filejoker had kind of shitty video quality hope this one's better

looks about the same but still good to have a torrent

do you have the other SDDE ones from this series?

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
Posted SDDE-227 here.
Unfortunately, the file I downloaded as SDDE-243 turned out to be a totally different movie, not even on the SDDE label. I'm downloading a new one now but it'll be several hours at least until it completes.

Restrepo

Jul 7, 2015
@Electromog you're a true gentleman and a scholar~ looking forward to the hopeful arrival of 243 and massive thanks for what you've offered so far~!