loli subtitles! [crowdfunding to get loli titles subbed]

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
tmas, Done and paid! :-D

X-Man
Sorry for the delay, but i have put in my donation too. Should be a good one! :D
great! :top:

only a few days left until the AVOP-378 subs are released (november 19th). Still time to get them at half price if anyone hasn't done so already.

Reactions: SOSUS and shawn720s

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
Reactions: tmas3

tmas3

needs more yuuna
Uploader
Nov 27, 2010
So glad it made enough donations. This one should be good. Only just got round to downloading the subs but can't wait to watch it all.
great :top:

anyone have any suggestions for the next title to be subbed?

Haruki13

Nov 20, 2016
I'd pay to see MUM-101 or MUM-137 because they are a series and seem to have some kind of storyline interesting enough they actually attempted to continue it.

Or MUM-119, MUM-133, MUM-150 for the same reason.

Reactions: Lil Socks and tmas3

chinatown

May 8, 2016
Hi all. Might anyone help me understand why I can't find any of the successfully crowdfunded and completed subtitles (mentioned throughout this thread) on the erojapanese.com site? I am only getting "your page could not be found" errors. Thank you!

ericf

Jan 13, 2007
I just got a mail from them explaining that there are separate pages for white and red collections. Red collection contains subjects that Visa and Mastercard don't want to accept payments for. I suppose the movies in this thread are part of that collection. You need to sign up for their newsletter to get the information. I don't want to upset them so I won't post it here.
https://erojapanese.com/