Loli is allowed again

bpx

Sep 19, 2009
Nice, how come? Another server change or something? Hopefully this doesn't hurt the accesibility in any way. The new performance even at peak times was incredibly awesome.

C00Lzero

Administrator
Conqueror
Aug 14, 2010
Nice, how come? Another server change or something? Hopefully this doesn't hurt the accesibility in any way. The new performance even at peak times was incredibly awesome.
yes. That's it.

we hope, it won't affect the accessibility.
if it affects the usability too much, we have the posibility to upgrade to a bigger server.
But let's first see if this will work out.
the server isn't highly configured yet - so mostly it's an out of the box-config. - that means, lot's of possible screws to get it more performant.

R156R

Sep 11, 2007
I'm still confused on which loli content we're talking about. The U15 gravure stuff or the Manga kind.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
Now we can be as loli as we want.

congratulations to the new "Conqueror" ;)

hehe...

Honestly...

I like when my plans work out...

and of course congrats from me too...

When you want the dominos falling you have to cant over the right domino first, which in this case was CoolKevin...

Last edited:
Mar 28, 2008
hehe...

Honestly...

I like when my plans work out...

and of course congrats from me to...

When you want the dominos falling you have to cant over the right domino first, which in this case was CoolKevin...
Coolkevin was sabotaging these forums???????? :eek:

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
Coolkevin was sabotaging these forums???????? :eek:
no...

just the opposite...

That happened behind the curtains. He was the first to contact C00Lzero and so it started...

Last edited:

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008

I should never have lost faith in you chompy, not even a little bit. My admiration for you continues to grow. Although I have not shared lolicon here for a long time that you have made this a safe place for others to share this form of Japanese art is a boon to the internet community and freedom of expression in general.

有難う 御座います
arigatou_gozaimasu__by_irresponsiblechild-d6bg6mr.jpg

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
special thanks goes to C00Lzero for all the hard work he has done as well, along side Chompy

Thank You both kind sirs

desioner

Sustaining L.I.F.E.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 22, 2006
Good to see this happen. Glad we're all focused with our goals.

Reactions: Faust®

stillotakusf

Member´s member
Jul 17, 2014
Yay indeed and in-deep of... ;) :D
As(s) it´s suckh a delight (at least for me) to watch always so taste-full :loli:stuff in turns right after each other with cutest hottest U-15 vids & pics for hours and hours and..., so l<3vely making my days and nights most delight-fully in-joyable ones OMG YES!! ;) :thumbs etc. up:

Pst. Specially warmest possible Thank Yous to (his) member Faust for being SO cool dude for bringing in all those 100´s of wonderful loli-pics for that section of Akiba (+ of course to our heroish mods who Worked hard to make this possibl = Akiba being again Sovereignly best website tHere is!).

Last edited:

Manaphy2007

Awesome guy
Feb 19, 2009
that was fast and its good to hear that its back, now i cry manly tears of joy and embrace my love for lolicon. and those that upload constant loli content, thanks to you guys we enjoyed your support and thanks to the mods on getting back loli, even without it i still enjoy this forum. i honestly thought it would take months to years to sort things out with loli but it resolved quick. keep p the awesome work, members and mods. we do still have to abide by rules of this forum so please dont ruin it for everyone and also dont pester the mods constantly, especially no spamming, and dont post things that do not belong in threads, ask before you make any attempt.