Life-sized Dolls

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

tomtom55

Apr 3, 2007
This is scam! These are japanese dolls that costs thousands, if you order from there you will get a cheap blow up doll.
If you are really interested in buying a doll you should visit the doll forum. They only allow adult looking dolls but there is plenty of information and they are very helpful.
I asked dsdoll for some pictures of the 100 and 132 cm model, lets see if they respond.

danl1956

Aug 19, 2010
Nice, thanks...there are some interesting dolls out there...but trying to find info on some of them is difficult...I browsed a couple of forums, where they had pics/videos of the loli type dolls, but no info on where to purchase...same with apricot and others, even in English, shipping to US is vague...lol

danl1956

Aug 19, 2010
Damn, I better hit the lottery soon...Hirumi $750 US...Apricot $6,400 US...and delivery is NOT guaranteed, in case customs grabs it...

tomtom55

Apr 3, 2007
Damn, I better hit the lottery soon...Hirumi $750 US...Apricot $6,400 US...and delivery is NOT guaranteed, in case customs grabs it...
If they think there is a "problem" with your doll, the loss of the money will be your smallest problem.:sadomaso:

WillEater

Mar 13, 2008
I think this would make an excellent Japanese horror film. A sex doll made from a real girl, comes to life at night to kill her owners. Perhaps later in the film it comes to light that the girl was molested by her father and later committed suicide. I see a blockbuster here.

I'm writing a script now, perhaps I can copy this in.. :grassdance:

TravelingWind

That Bastard
Jun 27, 2012
I'm not sure to be either amazed or to call the proper authorities :cozy:

naboth

Apr 14, 2007
cute, but they need to add the hole to the 132cm models...lol

The 132 cm body comes in two version, one with a vaginal insert. Those are "supposed" to be for the Japanese market, but members of the dollforum, one from Mexico and one from France, have successfully imported the version with the vaginal insert. I emailed a bit with Steve, who seems to be the man in charge at DS, and he told me it would be possible to import one to the US, and that in fact they have done so, just that it might be different state to state. I probably would have already purchased one if this wasn't a total impulse buy, and if I could more easily afford it. But that Dai face is soooo cute! :grassdance: