Life-sized Dolls

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

appleb

May 4, 2012
A life sized ball jointed doll...

http://d-storic.com/shop/step1.php?number=304

20120522015402cont.jpg

20120522015402cont2.jpg

20120522015402cont5.jpg

20120601105106cont6.jpg

20120619035819cont9.jpg

7p tyo

The Ambassador
Jun 17, 2008
wanna ask... if i have some 7grant usd... i would like to have one doll which really cute and feel like human... where i can buy it ???

thank so uch ...

TravelingWind

That Bastard
Jun 27, 2012
probably through a japanese middle man...I wouldn't suggest buying it if you're in the US or UK as those nations tend to hang people by the neck for possessing stuff like this

appleb

May 4, 2012
Kanojo Toys is located in Tokyo, Japan and specializes in the Sales of innovative lifestyle products for adults.
Source: Their web site.

Ah, I was always under the assumption they were based in the US. Still, it is a hassle free way to buy a doll without having to deal with a deputy service.

BudEWiser

Dec 24, 2008
Ah, I was always under the assumption they were based in the US. Still, it is a hassle free way to buy a doll without having to deal with a deputy service.

If they were based in the US, they have some Onaholes that look quite tempting, but I'm afraid the outer packaging could get it caught up in customs, and a knock at my door on it's way in.

BudEWiser

Dec 24, 2008
If I only knew someone from Japan who I could trust, and who would be willing to re-package something with out the outer carton, I'd purchase a couple and cover all expenses... even throw a little something in for them.
I just fear customs mostly because the outer package references underage girls.

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
If I only knew someone from Japan who I could trust, and who would be willing to re-package something with out the outer carton, I'd purchase a couple and cover all expenses... even throw a little something in for them.
I just fear customs mostly because the outer package references underage girls.

If you are willing to go that far why not just go there yourself? You can either mail it back to yourself or check out the custom laws and bring some back with you. Hell, call customs and be straight with them and see it it is illegal or what the proper protocol is. Maybe leave out the part about the dolls appearing underage, (that even sounds stupid, dolls don't fall under any age of consent law, it is the obscenity law to worry about....which even sounds more stupid).

BudEWiser

Dec 24, 2008
If you are willing to go that far why not just go there yourself? You can either mail it back to yourself or check out the custom laws and bring some back with you. Hell, call customs and be straight with them and see it it is illegal or what the proper protocol is. Maybe leave out the part about the dolls appearing underage, (that even sounds stupid, dolls don't fall under any age of consent law, it is the obscenity law to worry about....which even sounds more stupid).

In my later posts I was talking more about the smaller "Onaholes" they have, packaged in boxes depicting lolicon imagery, and words describing the content comparable to a "Flat chested preteen girl".
Trust me, if I had the money to travel to Japan AND purchase silicone dolls, I wouldn't be living in this shit hole, driving my piece of junk car, and I'd do it in a heart beat. I would also contribute to the purchase of titles on this site a lot. That or just buy up a company like Web-Pulp and offer deep ass discounts for Akiba-Online members.
(note: the above is intended to be sarcastic/humorous. No offense intended at all, but my emoticons don't work most of the time so I can't use them to express that. My browser security settings are way too high, but I'd rather not fix it and risk what happened before with rogue ads giving my PC an STD.)