Life-sized Dolls

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

ezepietro

(。◕‿◕。)
Sep 7, 2008
[fullattach]560977[/fullattach] :sadomaso:

[fullattach]560978[/fullattach] :perfectplan:

motzman

Sep 29, 2011
The Dolls have to necessarily wear children's clothing. Then it is more realistic. School clothing with ultra-short skirts. And every day you can play with your little sexy "daughter". You can do anything with her what you want. She loves it. She is willing. Ceewan is right: It is unbelievably good.

motzman

Sep 29, 2011
The little girl on the bench showing her panties, asks me to play with her ...

The little girl on the bed with the yellow bikini shows for me her super tight pants ... to play

Reactions: airport5

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
Ceewan is right: It is unbelievably good.

To clarify:

Kinky, interesting, beats wacking off in a sock, maybe even temporarily satisfying....

YES.......

but I never said it was good.

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
The real reason for the birth decline in Japan, :)

Ta-Bo, a 45-year-old engineer, reads anime in the company of his anatomically correct love dolls, which he uses for companionship and sex, in his apartment in Tokyo. According to him, real women are too much trouble because they are expensive, high maintenance, and often unfaithful.

Ta-Bo is one of the growing number of Japanese salary-men who are finding that they no longer have time in their busy lives for women

source:
http://bop.nppa.org/2009/still_photography/winners/?cat=ENT&place=3rd

[youtube]fBSuYWbxBsU[/youtube]

motzman

Sep 29, 2011
danl1956: thx. This is fantastic.
Product Description:
sex toy, sex doll The first oriental child prostitute sex toy! Only 12 years old! Material: high quality silica gel, non-toxic, non-smell, harmless Stimulate your sexual fantasies, extremely satisfy your desire! Simplicity, pure, lovely and tender, but will make you crazy; Nature, but charming; Tender, but mature, soft and smooth skin; Plump and highly elastic breasts, make your mouth water; Solid, no need to inflate; Sweet voice, make you excited Super- voluptuous skin; Blinking eyes; with high elastic foam skeleton Her legs can rotate at 90 degree, easy for you to inset her at different degrees; Soft, beautiful and hot body!

danl1956

Aug 19, 2010
lol, if I were to purchase one of these dolls, I think I'd prefer the ones with smaller boobs...more natural like....such as Pure? or Appricot? lol

danl1956

Aug 19, 2010
OOPS!! Forget the Tokyo dolls, they're minis...like 40 cm tall...somehow I missed that....I thought they were 140 cm tall...oh well!