Life-sized Dolls

FrenchDude

Jun 17, 2016
I've erased the factory make up with mineral oil and I've applied new one by myself. I removed eyelashes. I've bought some new ones to replace it, but I did not put it on : she is still so pretty without it...

DSC01253.JPG DSC01263.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: danl1956

LunarBlade

Jun 21, 2017
I've erased the factory make up with mineral oil and I've applied new one by myself. I removed eyelashes. I've bought some new ones to replace it, but I did not put it on : she is still so pretty without it...

View attachment 2314388 View attachment 2314433

Is that the same doll as the picture before? If it is then the makeup you put is noticeably better, just need a nice wig to go along with it

Reactions: FrenchDude

FrenchDude

Jun 17, 2016
Yes, this is the same doll. Get already 4 wigs : a long brown (the one of the last pics), a shorter long black one. Got 2 free wigs with her : a mid long blond one, and the short purple one that you see one the first pics.

I'm gonna purchase a short brown one. The shortest of the factory. Long wigs need more cares.

daowalker

Jan 6, 2022
Is there somewhere in Culver City to Los Angeles where I can pay cash for SMALL Asian dolls? I had a life size one and it's just too heavy

monkeychicken

Feb 3, 2009
They won't sell to foreigners; well at least tourists. The place I know (don't know if it's still around, though) was the real deal and you had to make an appointment.
Don't know what their current going rate is, but back then it was, for their top, around 3-5k.

Now, go have some Yummy Yogurt for me; I've not been out there for a decade.... OH, and some round table pizza. Out in Torrance.

Kobun_SLF

SLF Born & Raised
Apr 2, 2007
Huh. I've never ventured into this thread before but wow, some of these dolls are very realistic while others look a little terrifying.

Reactions: Casshern2

MrIdol

Any & All Idols
Mar 6, 2023
Is there somewhere in Culver City to Los Angeles where I can pay cash for SMALL Asian dolls? I had a life size one and it's just too heavy

I got mine in LA, there's a forum that basically focuses on dolls and their fans, I got a great deal on a new one thru their classified section, I wont post any links here but just run a google search.

Dolls can be pretty fun, especially if you're feeling lonely, its almost therapeutic and safe

quxinna

Jun 10, 2022
it's another type of american style bed

Krister

Jul 11, 2023
It's fun to be with a big-breasted doll, I just got her from sexdolltech

Attachments

• from sexdolltech.jpg
    from sexdolltech.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 198
  • sexdolltech.jpg
    sexdolltech.jpg