Lesbian squirting while tribbing/scissoring

RoyalPixie

Sep 6, 2014
Are there any good uncensored scenes out there? I'm sure there was a Nysohin vid that fit the bill, but can't find it now (and maybe it was just using toys rather than trib/scissor).

Micheal3799

Aug 9, 2022
Are there any good uncensored scenes out there? I'm sure there was a Nysohin vid that fit the bill, but can't find it now (and maybe it was just using toys rather than trib/scissor).
I know about HMN-310 with mosaic reduced and Hinata Tachibana and Nozomi Hazuki Venuses Affair (no movie ID)

Btw can u link that nysohin vid?

RoyalPixie

Sep 6, 2014
I know about HMN-310 with mosaic reduced and Hinata Tachibana and Nozomi Hazuki Venuses Affair (no movie ID)

Btw can u link that nysohin vid?

I wish I could - I lost it in a hard drive failure a couple of years back. :( If I ever find it again, I'll give you a heads-up.

intrepid8

レズぺニバン Enthusiast
Oct 10, 2009
IPTD-387
I saw this clip on many tube sites before. But I only just discovered the movie ID.
iptd387pl-jpg.3232129

For anyone looking for Volume 1 of this, it's IPTD-362.

reimo68

Jul 4, 2022
Never watched the first one, I wonder if u have more oldies

I wish. I just randomly found that one. It was recently posted to some streaming sites.

For me, this is the best lesbian scene I've ever come across in JAV.

Squirting breast milk is not exactly the type of squirting this thread was referring to (unless I missed a part, I just briefly skimmed through it). But still, that was def pretty good!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: javfanxxx

intrepid8

レズぺニバン Enthusiast
Oct 10, 2009
Squirting breast milk is not exactly the type of squirting this thread was referring to (unless I missed a part, I just briefly skimmed through it). But still, that was really hot!

Speaking of which, Aroma Planning is a good place to start if anyone is looking for lesbian lactation. They did a bunch in the mid- to late-2000s that I remember collecting.

javfanxxx

Nov 19, 2022
Squirting breast milk is not exactly the type of squirting this thread was referring to (unless I missed a part, I just briefly skimmed through it). But still, that was really hot!
To be fair, there's a fair amount of tribbing in it lol