Lesbian squirting while tribbing/scissoring

xaiverakiba

Oct 20, 2013
sort of an request. I remember an old lesbian movie where one of the actress (maybe same or different) sexually assaulting another actress.

various scenes include a bath house, an adult attacking a student etc. The last scene was glorious, while tribbing, one of them squirted all over the other.

appreciate if someone is able to identify.

intrepid8

レズぺニバン Enthusiast
Oct 10, 2009
RCTD-549
DANDY-877

2 bangers

DANDY confounds me. They've done probably less than 30 lesbian films in nearly 20 years and they can come out with some absolute fire when they get around to it.

DANDY-814 is a really nice flick with Mao Hamasaki, but her performance in DANDY-479 is right up there for a chikan flick with anything Natural High has done - hell, I'd take it to the proverbial desert island for that lollipop stealing, sucking and returning scene alone. So brazen, so sultry, so good. :D

reimo68

Jul 4, 2022
I found this one from the recent compilation BBSS-079. I don't know what move it's from originally. It might even be a previously un-released scene, because I don't remember watching this one before with Nanako Miyamura (and I follow her work closely).

BBSS-079
BBSS-079_a.png

BBSS-079_b.png

BBSS-079_c.png

TmpGuy

JavLuv author, lesbian connoisseur
Jun 1, 2013

Micheal3799

Aug 9, 2022
Hey you retu
I found this one from the recent compilation BBSS-079. I don't know what move it's from originally. It might even be a previously un-released scene, because I don't remember watching this one before with Nan

I found this one from the recent compilation BBSS-079. I don't know what move it's from originally. It might even be a previously un-released scene, because I don't remember watching this one before with Nanako Miyamura (and I follow her work closely).

BBSS-079
View attachment 3387590

View attachment 3387591

View attachment 3387594
Hey you are back, can you reupload your first compilation to another site? please