Lesbian squirting while tribbing/scissoring

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

reimo68

Jul 4, 2022
This thread is for cataloging movie titles and/or screenshots + additional info for movies which fit the category of the thread title, since movies don't usually get tagged with such specific niche categories.

First some newer ones:

nhdtb-681
1nhdtb681jp-6.jpg

iesp-701
Nanako Miyamura
1iesp00701pl.jpg

bban-375
Azusa Misaki
bban-375-whispering-slut-spree-caste-bottom-female.jpg

And here are some past favorites

FS-018
Hana Kano and Azusa Misaki

LADYL-005
Tsumugi Serizawa
1ladyl00005jp-14.jpg

CLUB-317
Hana Kano
club-317.jpg

KSDO-011
KSDO-011a.png KSDO-011b.png
KSDO-011c.png

LZDM-035
Nanako Miyamura and Nene Tanaka
LZDM-035.jpg

AUKG-047
Yu Kawakami and Yui Misaki
AUKG-047.jpg

Last edited:

intrepid8

レズぺニバン Enthusiast
Oct 10, 2009
Nice one. I'm getting up towards 1000 rezu titles from the past 20 years and still seeing series and IDs I didn't know about (KSDO looks interesting).

Nice old school Lady×Lady title! That's a studio I miss.

Reactions: reimo68

reimo68

Jul 4, 2022
Nice one. I'm getting up towards 1000 rezu titles from the past 20 years and still seeing series and IDs I didn't know about (KSDO looks interesting).

Nice old school Lady×Lady title! That's a studio I miss.
Cool. Probably one of the oldest ones I know is ANND-036 from 2009.

Another old one (but not nearly as old) is GCLD-015 from 2012. The scene at the end has Uta Kohaku and I don’t know the other girl

Last edited:

intrepid8

レズぺニバン Enthusiast
Oct 10, 2009
Just about to go through the process of massively reorganizing my JAV collection (mass data scraping, editing and incorporation into a media server) and the thought of creating a ton of very granular custom tags has crossed my mind.

I would definitely keep an eye out for any titles of this type as I skim watch through what I have.

As well as for my own oddly specific tribbing kink... missionary. :D

As for oldest ones? I would be surprised if there weren't examples on mid-2000s releases from SOD, Aroma, Cross, Deep's, Dogma, Audaz, AKNR etc. Maybe it's less common than I suspect... got me curious now.

reimo68

Jul 4, 2022
Speaking of tags, that is definitely one thing that’s bugged me about JAV is they don’t have very granular tags. They don’t even have one for tribbing/scissoring usually.

Lately ive been thinking about the potential use of AI/machine learning for this task. Theoretically a well trained model could automatically review and add very granular tags for whatever it’s trained to look for. Could help with things like this

Last edited:

intrepid8

レズぺニバン Enthusiast
Oct 10, 2009

Also @intrepid8 do you or anyone else on here happen to know where this image comes from? I've been trying to find out for a while now.

I would highly recommend asking for an ID on Scanlover. Some of the people there have an uncanny knack for this.

And bonus mish trib GIFs from CESD-987 since I made them for a previous post. :D

cesd-987a-gif.2968189

cesd-987b-gif.2968190

reimo68

Jul 4, 2022
Here's another batch of titles:

AUKG-424
Mao Hamasaki
aukg00424jp-20.jpg

BBAN-162
Mao Hamasaki and Asahi Mizuno
bban00162pl.jpg

RCTD-054
Mao Hamasaki and Marie Konishi
RCTD-054.png

JUX-282
Ryōko Murakami
jux00282pl.jpgjux00282jp-5.jpg

DVDES-650
Tsumugi Serizawa and Yuna Shiina on the floor in an office.
1dvdes00650pl.jpg

DVDES-671
Tsumugi Serizawa
1dvdes00671pl.jpg

Last edited:

intrepid8

レズぺニバン Enthusiast
Oct 10, 2009
Thanks again, these look fantastic and I have none of this second batch.

I did the bulk of my original collecting between 2009 - 2012. I missed the beginnings of Bibian and Lezule, came back to JAV in 2019 and have been catching up ever since.

If there's something you've identified from about 2007 to 2012 and sources are dead, let me know and I'll see if I have it. Baring in mind that drive space and bandwidth were at a premium then and I was quite picky in my choices.

My proclivities for lesbian films have tended towards curvier, mid-20s actresses and away from schoolgirl, massage/soap, battles etc. If we're talking uniforms (nurses, OL, stewardesses) I was probably all over it. :p

For instance I apparently downloaded AUKG-047 in October 2011 but I don't have DVDES-671 at all. DVDES-650 I would have been absolutely excited about but I stopped following when Deep's was in the 400s on ES.

Will do some searching for you when I get the chance but may not be soon - I've been ill and otherwise occupied. But I'm very keen to contribute to this excellent thread when able to dedicate the time it deserves. In the meantime I'm a big fan of your recommendations, thank you kindly!

Reactions: texfan1 and reimo68

intrepid8

レズぺニバン Enthusiast
Oct 10, 2009
AUKS-122 has two of my favorite girls in another lesbian movie together

AUKS-131 Another with Asuza Miasaki. As expected, lots of general squirting in this one. I spotted one tribbing / squirting scene.

I had both of those and it's indicative of me going through one of those acquisition phases where you can't remotely keep up with watching things if you're spending the energy trying to sort them.

I'm sure you all know the feeling when the collecting of the thing takes over from the actual purpose of acquiring the thing. :p

All part of the deal. At least I don't feel the need for binge purge cycles. Heaven help those poor souls.

rezuman666

Jul 11, 2022
I appreciate the list of movies containing these kinds of scenes. I wholeheartedly agree, they are incredibly hot. Definitely going to add some of these to my collection, so thanks! I don't have much to contribute other than maybe RCTD-090. Haven't seen it but I checked out the trailer recently and noted down that there was a scissoring with squirting scene.

Here's another batch of titles:

RCTD-054
The first part with Mao Hamasaki and Marie Konishi is really good but my personal favorite part is from one of the middle scenes. While Marie Konishi is getting absolutely pounded by another girl in a standing missionary position, she squirts a huge geyser upwards
I'm a bit sad that you referred to Ikumi Kuroki as just "another girl", she's amazing! I really need to watch this movie, that cast is fantastic.

AUKS-122 has two of my favorite girls in another lesbian movie together, and you can see the scene in question on the back cover. This one is definitely a lot more kinky than HAVD-990 (first movie I subtitled, and one of my all-time favorites).
View attachment 2975782

I absolutely love AUKS-122. The best thing about it in relation to this thread is that it has tribbing and pissing, which is a very rare find. Not only that, but they both piss at the same time. Never seen such a scene anywhere else than in AUKS-122. Also another shout-out to Azusa Misaki for being great!

Side note: we need more lesbian pissing JAV.

intrepid8

レズぺニバン Enthusiast
Oct 10, 2009
I'm a bit sad that you referred to Ikumi Kuroki as just "another girl", she's amazing! I really need to watch this movie, that cast is fantastic.

I think the whole cast did a fine job. I'm not a huge "lesbian battle" fan but this was good, I gave it 4 out of 5.

I absolutely love AUKS-122. The best thing about it in relation to this thread is that it has tribbing and pissing, which is a very rare find. Not only that, but they both piss at the same time. Never seen such a scene anywhere else than in AUKS-122. Also another shout-out to Azusa Misaki for being great!

Side note: we need more lesbian pissing JAV.

Hazuki Momo has what I call "the generic idol look" that doesn't resonate with me and hurts my enjoyment of this one a bit. Passion and energy is good (it's a Silvia Takaguchi release so I expect that) and has nice fetish elements and costuming.

I feel like I ran into a bunch of pissing titles on my most recent bulk download and sort phase. I owe a bunch of people some recommendations, sorry all!

Someone's going to ask me about my generic idol look. Something to do with under-25, thinner lips, often pouting or duck face, angular rather than soft facial features, more Western nose, pointy chin and slimmer body type straighter at waist.

As you can see, my type tends towards over-25, rounder face, larger bow lips, curvy figure with wide hips and heavier legs. Think Reiko Nakamori, Miki Sunohara, Yu Sakura, Kyouka Suzune, Kaho Imai, Mako Oda, Reiko Kobayakawa, Maika etc.

intrepid8

レズぺニバン Enthusiast
Oct 10, 2009
AUKG-424
In the last scene at the end, Mao Hamasaki gets mounted in a straddle missionary tribbing postition, and she squirts multiple times. A really good scene

View attachment 2971006

Agreed, that's a good one!

Can I just say that Mikan Kururugi is criminally underrated. She first came to my attention with her bero (long tongue) BJ titles with Real but she's done all sorts of awesome stuff. She's got a unique look and it works for me.

This is still one of my favorite covers lol. I do like me some upskirt and panchira (satin please)!

11parm058sopl.jpg

intrepid8

レズぺニバン Enthusiast
Oct 10, 2009
Speaking of rare, another thing like this I’m trying to find is video showing a girl squirting inside of another girl’s pussy. Like one girl would use her hands to spread herself open, then the other one holds her pussy very close and squirts inside, then they pull apart and we could see it dripping out of the other girl’s pussy. I don’t think I’ve seen that in JAV before, but I did see it in a webcam vid once.

That... is not something I recall seeing. Seems nosebleed worthy.
:mimisan:

Here's one video with pissing I could go to right away as it's on a label I love - Yama to Sora (Mountain and Sky).

All the lesbian titles on SORA center around training, outdoors and public humiliation, aggressive strap-on sex and light BDSM. I like this cocktail!

SORA-061.jpg

Mr. Nosey Man gets told to fuck off and mind his own business. The look into the camera at the end here makes it feel both humorous and genuine. I'd like to think it's a true stranger but I suspect it was just a great little acting moment:

SORA-061A.gif

Let the stream commence:

SORA-61B.gif