Lesbian schoolgirls seduce the teacher

Bakajin

Nov 20, 2007
This appears to be "My Teacher is my Lesbian Pet vol 5" from SOD. Can't remember the performers, maybe Minaki Saotome is the teacher . . .

Corkson

Nov 15, 2007
Thanks, Bakajin. Sounds like you know more about it than I do. I don't have the cover or anything, just ripped it from a friend a while ago. Would you happen to know...are the others in the series as sexy as this?

desu01

Feb 25, 2007
Can Someone torrent this?
When I get the download link, I can't click it for some reason...

Corkson

Nov 15, 2007
Yastorage problems

If you search the forum for "yastorage" you'll find others talking about the same problems.

Here's another poster's advice:

After you click "Request Download Link"

- wait for page to load...
- find the
"Downloading File
Above is your download link.
Your download link will expires in 5 minutes."
- Click the "F" in File...

onehunter

Dec 28, 2007
Ohh. You have to click on the word "Request". Not the whole sentence is linked. No wonder i couldn't find it. That's gotta be the most unstraightforward download page ever. Probably thinks the hunting is part of the fun.

Corkson

Nov 15, 2007
I know how you feel. But once that's figured out it's smooth sailing. Very fast download times.

Bakajin

Nov 20, 2007
Thanks, Bakajin. Sounds like you know more about it than I do. I don't have the cover or anything, just ripped it from a friend a while ago. Would you happen to know...are the others in the series as sexy as this?

That depends on your preference, I think. I recall the first couple had more emphasis on the bullying aspect. I liked the first two best not for that but for the performers. The first has a great bonus scene, too. You'll be hard pressed to come up with them unless you find a bootleg or maybe they are still up on winny/share after all these years.

lovesit

Apr 14, 2008
Like others have said, the link seems to be broken. This video looks great. I love lesbian stuff, and the bullying part sounds good too!

Thanks!