1. The May FileJoker Contest is Over

Congratulations to all the winners!

To see who won, check out the announcement thread
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.
    Dismiss Notice

Large IV covers

Discussion in 'Idol Discussion' started by HaRiNa, Apr 19, 2017.

1. HaRiNa

HaRiNa Member

Hi there,
    Does anyone know the best place to find large covers of IV's ( not JAV's). I'm talking about 3000px and up dimensions. I've seen some users here post them but i'm having a hard time finding them online.

So far i've found that:
    - Amazon.co.jp has some pretty decent sized covers.
    - Tokyolily.jp has really large covers. The problem however is that i can only view them in google images search results. If u click on the covers on the site itself, then you get an extremely small sized one.

I'll post more findings soon. If you have a way or a source for getting large covers, then pease share. Thanks!
    Casshern2 and CoolKevin like this.
  2. CoolKevin

CoolKevin Nutcase on the loose Staff Member Super Moderator

good question, you and me both, most posters do not care what is best, so we do not get a choice, I understand a lower quality for the board, but it would be nice to have a good one in the package
    Casshern2 likes this.
  3. HaRiNa

HaRiNa Member

Yes, i don't mind those smaller sizes either, but as you said sometimes you just want (need:blink:) those really large covers.

The front of an IV cover and the back contain professionally taken photographs. I've been trying to hunt down those pictures for various IV, but man it's really hard finding them.

An example:
    Some of photo's shot during Rina nagai's [ LCBD – 00697 ] IV can be found on her profile page at http://www.i-one-net.com/item/921 . But those are small sizes. So i know they exist online, but where to find HQ versions, that's the question!

I have noticed that with newer releases it's easier to find the photo's of an IV. But for those older IV's, a large cover is the closest thing we have to getting those official photo's from the shoot.

I'll keep hunting and updating this thread!
    Casshern2 and CoolKevin like this.