Kodomo no Jikan censored or normal?

Bafucin

\(o.O)/
Apr 15, 2007
Question, anyone know if the anime serie called Kodomo no Jikan is censored or is the way of the serie to place other scene/pictures in the way?

Maybe there is a uncensored one coming out?

:hope::goodboy:

akuma2002

Moe is my life!
Nov 8, 2006
It's heavily censored in the tv version. It'll be uncensored on the dvd version. The 1st dvd is coming on december 27th.

Bafucin

\(o.O)/
Apr 15, 2007
Ah nice. =)

I don't like when they place things in the way. It destroy the scene. ^^,

Thanks for the info.

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
Unfortunately i haven't watched this yet. What were they censoring? what is the anime about?

Bafucin

\(o.O)/
Apr 15, 2007
It's kind of hard to say, now when they place a big sign over the picture and the talk is sometimes *piiiiiiiiiiip*.

But most of the time when the girls take of the cloths or if they show the underwear (tho sometimes they show it). Or if they play around with them self. Or when Rin is doing adult stuff and so on.

5929.jpg

"23-year old school teacher Aoki Daisuke has a huge problem. One of his precocious 3rd Grade students, Kokonoe Rin, has the hots for him! That`s right, the mischievous Rin has proclaimed herself to be Daisuke-sensei`s girlfriend and is now on the warpath to win him over or get him fired...whichever comes first! That`s not the end of Daisuke`s problems, though; he also has to find out what happened to Mimi, a friend of Rin`s who has yet to attend school."

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
It's kind of hard to say, now when they place a big sign over the picture and the talk is sometimes *piiiiiiiiiiip*.

But most of the time when the girls take of the cloths or if they show the underwear (tho sometimes they show it). Or if they play around with them self. Or when Rin is doing adult stuff and so on.

what the?! :dies2: what have i been missing? damn that misleading title!

kbryc08

Master Cheef
Super Moderator
Nov 17, 2006
This is an anime for loli fans. I can't wait for the other ep's to come out on dvd.

EDIT: Added ep 2, uncensored of course

nosihc

May 12, 2007
it woundn't be normal of most public.w.

they'd censored a whole lots of word etc(i think is more on the sound censored !?!?anyway...)

cube

Abstract Expressionist
May 29, 2007
The DVD versions for episode three and four have been released as well for those interested. You'll have a hard time finding them unless you look on Tokyo Tousho so try there first.

jigenbakuda

Chiaki's Fanboy
Dec 8, 2007
Wow... did anyone watch or read the manga for the story like me? Season 2 is comming of soon. The preview ova will be shipped with the preordered next volume of the manga.. its 40 bucks, but seeing as I'm collecting them and loving the series so much, is that really a big deal?, lol. Well the dvd version was never finished... I mean the translations, guess they got busy... But still they censored stuff that didn't even need to be censored....

jigenbakuda

Chiaki's Fanboy
Dec 8, 2007
I knew they censored body parts, but they bleep words too!?

yep... stuff that shouldn't be bleeped like "virgin"... half of kuro-chan's lines were bleeped, only 1/3 or 1/4 should of been bleeped. The censored words were ducks quacking and birds chirping and stuff, and the pedobear smoking and rin playing with the KnJ logo, replaced all the "bad" visual stuff...

Please keep in mind this was shown late at night on a, I guess you could say, cable channel, so much censoring was unnecessary...

Mikaru

Jun 30, 2008
arghh....

i'm having a terrible time watching the TV version...

too many censored words...

anyone hv the complete series un censored??

jigenbakuda

Chiaki's Fanboy
Dec 8, 2007
Here is the direct downloads and the torrent link for the dvd kojika (uncensored), if you download, please thank Maciste. He worked very hard on this project!

http://loli-pop-subs.blogspot.com/

MilkyBoy

Oct 10, 2008