Kodomo no Jikan censored or normal?

horatiocaine

Feb 17, 2009
Just wanted to say this show is great! =)

It's for loli fans but it's not just eye candy. It touches on a child's need for love and attention.

ponyboy

junior lolicon
Feb 24, 2009
the second season is airing i watched the first episode on Monday, sooo much loli :perfectplan:

and best of all i don't remember seeing any censorship what so ever:moe:

jigenbakuda

Chiaki's Fanboy
Dec 8, 2007
the second season is airing i watched the first episode on Monday, sooo much loli :perfectplan:

and best of all i don't remember seeing any censorship what so ever:moe:

That is because the second season will be released as OVAs and there for will not be shown on tv, and do not need censoring.

jigenbakuda

Chiaki's Fanboy
Dec 8, 2007
I thought this anime was really stupid and lame. From all the hype I thought it would be better but the teacher is such a fucking pussy (and a dumbass) that it wasn't enjoyable at all. I know the teacher guy can't just give in and have sex with her, but come on ... When your students are in kindergarten and can out smart you and make fun of you contently and the guy just takes it, then its boring. Not to mention he could be banging that hot female teacher with big breasts.

The loli-ness was nice, but what's the point if you can't enjoy the story?

I agree, daisuke (the pussy) should either fuck rin (the little girl) or fuck boin sensei (the big titted teacher), both will give him that pussy, but he is stupid. But the manga is far superior to the anime... Plus you get more of a feel of what the story is about from the manga, to be honest the anime was largely fanservice, highly recommend the manga... anime was okay...

But there is one thing I will disagree with you on elementary aged kids are smart and are very good at getting adults in trouble if you are not on top of your game, these girls (in kodomo no jikan) are older than kindergarten (they are in 3rd grade in the beginning of the story). Although the sexuality might be exaggerated, most behavior is realistic, are far as what little kids are capable of. Because you think kids aren't smart, they would r*** you, because you underestimate them... Also as an adult you must play by the rules, children are more free to do as they wish. With all that being said daisuke is still a fucking dumbass, but kids are smarter than you might think....

Kenpachi God

Cpt. Of the 11th Squad
Apr 23, 2009
GO UNCENSSORED!!!!

Dryaxx

Some Danish Guy
May 17, 2009
Censored = evil.. Nuff said ^^