JULIA: What Should She Do Next?

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
Did she any of these elderly care movies? Or one of these movies in which the brother-in-law, father-in-low or neighbour molests her while her husband is working / on a business trip?

JavFanatic

Sep 4, 2009
I'd love to see Julia do a Ran-Maru JAV. They always encourage performers to go over the top with their fucking.

Plus, it would be something to see how she handles (or gets handled by) Tohjiro. I think she's built for intense sex.

Gaara9449

Lost in JAVslation
Mar 25, 2010
@CodeGeek
I have tried to upload these movies but my connection is really to weak....
I have uploaded the covers for you so you can get those movies on the site if you make a research with the reference code on theres covers.

All with the kind of "storyline" you asked for take a look in the names of the covers on your internet browser to understend what i mean lol

I have almost all her filmography in my HDD but some of her movies are really hard to find....

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
You mean the 6 ones you mentioned? Yes. :inlove: If you have more suggestion: Bring 'em on. :tea:

lullaby4love

Jun 15, 2007
the question is simple because she hasn't done so many hard core things
u guys can mention it ...
let me start... hot wax

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
r*** is nice (like the one Gaara9449 posted). And it would be nice to see more of it from Julia. I don't want hard core.
But different people, different taste.