JavLuv JAV Browser

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Not2srius

Jul 5, 2022
What are the .ts files you talk of? Movies have to be in one of the more known formats like Mp4, mv. avi or Mkv. The naming of the files need to follow what ever is on say JavLibrary and usually follow a 3 or 4 letter code and the a - and a 3 digit code as in VICD-051. You can add wording in brackets after but Javluv will ignore it but display all the same. The scraper Javluv uses just Parses the website for the DVD code much like when you search in Jav library and as the name implies, it scrapes up all the info and downloads it along with cover art to the folder where the movie is located. The info files or scraped info is in .nfo format which is used by a lot of other programs like Kodi if im not mistaken. If im wrong on any then im sure TmpGuy can clarify.

Enter some of your codes on Javlibrary and see if they are found, it they are then Javluv should find them just fine. If it does'nt then I would presume that your install and or APPDATA, data, is corrupt and may need to remove that and reinstall Javluv.

Just looked up .ts files. Never seen them before tbh and I bet Javluv cant detect them but for that you will need the man himself to answer you :)

Note also: Javluv will only work on JAV. forget it on everything else unless you do it all manual.

You could download AviDemux and see if it will do a Package flip or just load them in, select MKV and see if they will save. If not and you get an error then set the audio to AAC and 224 or something (Higher better in most cases) and then try resaving. If that fails then you may have to re-encode it with say x264 or 265.
I download a lot of .ts files. JavLuv will load them and archive them but I find searching thru .ts files to be tedious (they hang up quite a bit) unlike .mp4 files. I use VideoProc to convert them to .mp4.

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
I download a lot of .ts files. JavLuv will load them and archive them but I find searching thru .ts files to be tedious (they hang up quite a bit) unlike .mp4 files. I use VideoProc to convert them to .mp4.
You're not literally converting them are you? You're just remuxing?

Reactions: Moxy

Java_Master

Jul 17, 2023
.ts files is not the problem it seems. It's something else

Moxy

JAV Archiever
Dec 22, 2009
What are the .ts files you talk of? Movies have to be in one of the more known formats like Mp4, mv. avi or Mkv. The naming of the files need to follow what ever is on say JavLibrary and usually follow a 3 or 4 letter code and the a - and a 3 digit code as in VICD-051. You can add wording in brackets after but Javluv will ignore it but display all the same. The scraper Javluv uses just Parses the website for the DVD code much like when you search in Jav library and as the name implies, it scrapes up all the info and downloads it along with cover art to the folder where the movie is located. The info files or scraped info is in .nfo format which is used by a lot of other programs like Kodi if im not mistaken. If im wrong on any then im sure TmpGuy can clarify.

Enter some of your codes on Javlibrary and see if they are found, it they are then Javluv should find them just fine. If it does'nt then I would presume that your install and or APPDATA, data, is corrupt and may need to remove that and reinstall Javluv.

Just looked up .ts files. Never seen them before tbh and I bet Javluv cant detect them but for that you will need the man himself to answer you :)

You could download AviDemux and see if it will do a Package flip or just load them in, select MKV and see if they will save. If not and you get an error then set the audio to AAC and 224 or something (Higher better in most cases) and then try resaving. If that fails then you may have to re-encode it with say x264 or 265.

.ts files is not the problem it seems. It's something else
Have you searched their ID codes on Jav Library or where ever to check that they even register? If they are uncensored or obscure or really old then they prolly wont show up. Its worth just checking. Any Yes as @Casshern2 said, Remux it to MKV or MP4. See my original post to you and use AviDemux, dont re-encode unless you have to unless doing lossless which is huge :)

Reactions: Java_Master

Java_Master

Jul 17, 2023
Have you searched their ID codes on Jav Library or where ever to check that they even register? If they are uncensored or obscure or really old then they prolly wont show up. Its worth just checking. Any Yes as @Casshern2 said, Remux it to MKV or MP4. See my original post to you and use AviDemux, dont re-encode unless you have to unless doing lossless which is huge :)
The javs are quite common and all of them are available in jav Library. also, I've downloaded a few mp4 javs to be sure. And it's still not working for me.

Moxy

JAV Archiever
Dec 22, 2009
The javs are quite common and all of them are available in jav Library. also, I've downloaded a few mp4 javs to be sure. And it's still not working for me.
Could be a issue with your install. try uninstall but delete the javluv folder. theres actress data also in %appdata% Appdata/local/Javluv

If javluv has never saved any data then id delete those 2 folders. To be clear, only delete the Javuv folder in APPDATA/LOCAL only if it has no data you wanna retain or back it up, uninstall Javluv and delete the local folder where it installed and then delete the Javluv folder in APPDATA/LOCAL. I caution against using registry cleaners but thats up to you but I wouldnt bother tbh and if you use say REVO uninstaller then it will delete all remanence for you.

If you type %appdata% into the start bar in windows then it will bring uo the folder. Go up back one folder to where it says roaming, local, and locallow and javluv is in local. Never delete any other folder in appdata as thats basically all your settings and usually hidden. You may know this already but just to be sure.

If you are using linux then im not ya person :)

TmpGuy

JavLuv author, lesbian connoisseur
Jun 1, 2013
So, after looking at logs, the issue @Java_Master seems to be having is one of network connectivity. We've seemingly eliminated issues of firewalls, networks, anti-virus, etc. For some reason, JavLuv just won't connect to websites. If anyone has ideas to try, would appreciate it. At this point, I don't have a good idea of what might be causing this.

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
So, after looking at logs, the issue @Java_Master seems to be having is one of network connectivity. We've seemingly eliminated issues of firewalls, networks, anti-virus, etc. For some reason, JavLuv just won't connect to websites. If anyone has ideas to try, would appreciate it. At this point, I don't have a good idea of what might be causing this.
So he can get to these sites manually but JavLuv can't connect to them?

TmpGuy

Jun 1, 2013
So he can get to these sites manually but JavLuv can't connect to them?
Yeah, that's correct. In the logs it just shows nothing but connection errors. So it seems like something is blocking the HTTP connections from JavLuv. Tried setting an exception in the firewall. Not really sure what else might be going on, or how to help diagnose this.

lock_on

Jan 22, 2023
Maybe he opened the site in the browser using VPN, so the Javluv couldnot connect to those sites because it is blocked by the internet provider.

TmpGuy

Jun 1, 2013
Maybe he opened the site in the browser using VPN, so the Javluv couldnot connect to those sites because it is blocked by the internet provider.
Ah, he did mention he tried using a VPN to see if it was country-based restriction. I think using a VPN would also eliminate any ISP-based issues too. Sorry, should have mentioned that as well. It's kind of a stumper. I'm not really sure what could explain this.

Java_Master

Jul 17, 2023
@TmpGuy @lock_on @Casshern2 @Moxy thanks for all of your help. I've reinstalled javluv and deleted previous appdata. But it still doesn't work. Plus it seems like a pain for me to troubleshoot. Maybe it's some settings problem with my pc or my network; I don't know. Anyway, I've decided to switch to Plex. Plex has an extension for jav. I guess I'll use that instead. Anyway thanks for all your support.

MemeMaster

Mar 17, 2020
@TmpGuy Is it possible to have JavLuv automatically scan for new files in the already scanned folders? Or do I have to manually scan a folder each time a new movie is added to it? I've been looking through the thread and the program but couldn't find any answers.

Reactions: rumburack

Moxy

JAV Archiever
Dec 22, 2009
@TmpGuy Is it possible to have JavLuv automatically scan for new files in the already scanned folders? Or do I have to manually scan a folder each time a new movie is added to it? I've been looking through the thread and the program but couldn't find any answers.
You have to manual scan. I got out of the habit a while ago of having multiple folders and just have one folder with a few sub folders. Note if you rescan the folders and JavLuv finds most the files then its very fast so dont worry, just scan the parent folder should be fine depending on how you have your folders set out mine are like

Jav/
VICD
BBAN
CLUB
SUBTITLES
NEW ADDITIONS
MAIN

So basically the only ones that get there own folder are ones I wanna easily backup. You could just use a program for searching like EVERYTHING which I use and then just do a search for VICD- and copy that way but sometimes I have multiple versions like A.I upscales, 60fps and so on.

Note: I just scan the entire JAV folder. This I do across several drives of a lot of movies.

Reactions: MemeMaster

TmpGuy

Jun 1, 2013
@Moxy is correct. JavLuv assumes a single root folder, but can scan subfolders underneath that if you check the option in the Scan dialog box.

mei2

Dec 6, 2018
@TmpGuy , a feature request if not yest implemented: -ability to save multiple versions of a movie in the same folder, say multile versions like 4k, mosaic reduced, hc subbed. It is sufficient if each version is saved with version number --example IPX-939 ver1.mp4, IPX-939 ver2.mp4.

Reactions: Moxy

Moxy

JAV Archiever
Dec 22, 2009
@TmpGuy , a feature request if not yest implemented: -ability to save multiple versions of a movie in the same folder, say multile versions like 4k, mosaic reduced, hc subbed. It is sufficient if each version is saved with version number --example IPX-939 ver1.mp4, IPX-939 ver2.mp4.
Its on the list of to do's, Im almost 100%

Reactions: mei2 and Not2srius

TmpGuy

Jun 1, 2013
Its on the list of to do's, Im almost 100%
It is indeed. You can see all to-do items and bugs here:

This particular item is here:

Reactions: mei2 and Moxy

Moxy

JAV Archiever
Dec 22, 2009
Any of you messed with Deep Face Lab 2? Its great with Topaz Video A.I

Ive learned a lot over last few months and can do multi person fakes but lets me just say, It aint re-face and takes a fair bit of practice. Its easy to pickup and use but takes a long time to learn all the little tricks and it take a lot of patience but I can add a favourite actress pretty much any scene but like anything, bigger the clips and way more time it take and Im not meaning even the training but the Masking of parts but say you mask a hand or vibro in front of the face, you just mask off the face and then tell it to include the object in new vid but exclude from the image it creates which make it almost flawless move across the face and Xseg (What does the masking training) will then continues to mask and learn that item is special as in its moving across the face.

Anyone tried DFL2 or deep fakes?