JAV with Impregnation/Insemination Theme

Our heroin is given a chance by her tormentor to avenge herself and her father, but instead goes this route.

ADN-722 After retiring from my job as an investigator, the man who played my father appeared before my beloved daughter. I was violated by the man I hate most in the world until I became pregnant. Tsubaki Sannomiya - Sannomiya Tsubaki​

1759523109845.png
1759523169484.jpeg
 
  • Like
Reactions: ragemanger2

ALDN-513 Surrogate Mother Shiho Terashima​

image.jpg

image.jpg

In this case the pregnancy isn't the end of the movie, but there's like 45 more minutes of movie where the husband keeps having sex with the mother-in-law even though she already gave them the baby.
 
  • Like
Reactions: ragemanger2
This looks good, but can I request a code check? Can’t find this scene (at least what’s available on missav)
Sorry, looks like I made a typo there, it's JUR-495. I have edited the original post.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Zhonda
But is she doing porn while pregnant?