JAV with Impregnation/Insemination Theme

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

jiang chen

VIP MEMBER
Jun 14, 2016
i remember a jav where cops pick up a homeless man then pick up a woman from a club then locke them together and tell the man to knocke her up . can anyone tell me this jav id
here is a short vid that i found

cactustop

Feb 19, 2021
What about a REAL insemination which results in pregnancy: XRW-276? Of course we never knew who actually inseminated the actress but they did document her pregnancy journey (is this the longest time to make JAV ever?).

172xrw00276pl.jpg

Now imagine if they were to include her delivering the baby like in [DWI-01]. That could be too much....
man, wish i knew they were saying in parts, feel like im missing out by not knowing their conversations

nee

Aug 20, 2009
I just recalled a hot scene where a babe gets a speculum to spread her pussy, and then a bunch a guys jerk off and cum into it, you see the cum bathe her cervix. No way she's not getting knocked up from that!

Problem is I always assumed it was Ren Azumi, and I also recall it was censored (the pussy was blocked but not the actual cervix?), but now I can't seem to find it!

Goonger

Aug 8, 2020
There has been a new series from Glory Quest with beautiful NTR wives holding positive pregnancy test at the end :mimisan:
GVH-237
GVH-237.png
GVH-249
GVH-249.jpg
GVH-277
GVH-277.png

Reactions: bigloser0

mandobando012

May 17, 2016

Tameike Goro's 15th Anniversary Collaboration Part 1 - Horny Apartment Wife Has Sweaty, Creampie Adultery With An Older Guy With An Impregnation Fetish - Yamagishi Aika​

meyd651pl.jpg

Yamagishi Aika's under PREMIUM, but she collabs with Tameike Goro for this instalment of a classic series.
She's a married woman who's sexually unsatisfied. Her neighbor Sawada Genji is a photographer. He takes photos of her and appreciates her beauty.

meyd00651jp-8.jpg

He appreciates it so much that he has unprotected sex with her.

meyd00651jp-10.jpg

They have sex thrice and he creampies her while she rides him.
WDF1wtm.jpg

At the end, Aika moves out of the Nishi-Shinjuku apartment, with Genji's kid in her tummy.

tonyvee

Dec 12, 2008
Please, someone explain to me the eroticism or whatever it is that turns pregnancy into a fetish for the Japanese.

mandobando012

May 17, 2016
Please, someone explain to me the eroticism or whatever it is that turns pregnancy into a fetish for the Japanese.
It's not really pregnancy that's fetishized here, but rather the fact that unprotected sex and its natural consequence is interesting. To think that a single shot of cum in a girl's raw pussy can create new life and change her body.

Reactions: bigloser0

Mr.Bexx

Sep 8, 2021
GVH-105
screenshot_2021-09-10-14-14-04-196_com-opera-mini-native-beta-jpg.2717429

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-09-10-14-14-04-196_com.opera.mini.native.beta.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-09-10-14-14-04-196_com.opera.mini.native.beta.jpg
    413.8 KB · Views: 9,847
Reactions: Goonger