JAV with Impregnation/Insemination Theme

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

silkmaze

Aug 21, 2010
Ok, I have downloaded a couple of the movies. Here are the ones that show definite baby bump at the end:

DVDES-734
DVDES-692
NATR-305 <- This one does not show the "baby bump" but the implication is that the housewife is pregnant at the end. That however can only be confirmed by someone who understands Japanese.

I am downloading a few more movies, and will let you know what they are like.

Reactions: 1 person

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
Thank you, silkmaze, for your post. Please, keep us up-to-date if you find some more interesting movies.

silkmaze

Aug 21, 2010
Here are a couple that are mentioned in R18 under preg:

for some reason these two pop up under the preg tag but unless they are talking about it, there is no evidence of it.
KMDS-20146 <= The title is "Girl Gets Pregnant with Father-in-Law's Child" but there is know evidence of that at all.
VENU-176 <= This title also implies pregnancy "Incestuous Mother With Huge Tits Gets Pregnant and Creampied" but again there is no "baby bump" and no pregnancy test or any other indications of it.

NATR-288 <= This one does show a positive pregnancy test "Married Streak Yuki Mika Loved by Father-in-law"

silkmaze

Aug 21, 2010
The following film is useless as far as impreg goes. Unless it is actually talked about, and since I don't understand Japanese I wouldn't know, there is no "baby bump", nor any other indication of impregnation or impending pregnancy.

DSUB-023 - Forced Incestuous Impregnation Of Married Women - Mothers And Sons, Big Sisters And Little Brothers, Younger Brother's Wives And Older Brothers In Law, Little Sisters And Big Brothers, Mothers And Sons

Reactions: 2 people

silkmaze

Aug 21, 2010
Here is another video I found on R18 under impreg.

NSPS-066 - The Wife Who Was Fucked And Impregnated By Her Husband's BossSubordinate

There are actually 2 films in one. The first one is definitely a impreg vid with a definite "baby bump".
The second part is more implying a pregnancy. But again, that is only my impression. You need to be able to understand Japanese to be sure.

Reactions: 3 people

eswete

Oct 2, 2009
Let's keep this thread alive, shall we? :)
Have anyone checked MRSS-044 yet? Roughly translated as "Pregnancy Confirmed" on the title

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
Let's keep this thread alive, shall we? :)
Have anyone checked MRSS-044 yet? Roughly translated as "Pregnancy Confirmed" on the title
What kind of movie is that? I couldn't find it on DMM and Sougouwiki. Even Google doesn't know it. Do you have a link?

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
So MRSS-004 not 044. No wonder it wasn't on DMM.

Reactions: CodeGeek

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
DVDES-692

Does anybody know where to find this one without the annoying yellow tree line watermarks? All versions I found on this forum were watermarked.

Genbu2299

Aug 7, 2014
I have finally found that one thread online that is in line with my fetish! Thanks for allowing me to discover JAV i would have never otherwise thought about looking at. Here are some of my Contributions:
VANDR-022:
One of my fav busty JAV stars, Azusa Nagasawa, is a reverse r***-y teacher who has raw sex with the nerdy kid in class 'cause he's got a big dick or something. The first scene in the movie has Azusa masturbating onto a pregnancy test, after which she pees onto the stick and the stick is shown to be positive. The movie is then a big flashback to see how it happened.
MIMK-005:
Based on an H game with an impregnation theme. The girls have a big fake pregnant orgy at the end. After each getting nakadashi'd earlier. Azusa Nagasawa is in there too.
RKI-106:
Hitomi Tanaka. No "confirmed" pregnancy, but she does say "aka-chan deck jow yo" after the stunt cock cums in her in scene 1. which is really as close as we are going to get from a Hitomi Tanaka impregnation scene at this point in time...
Big Asian Tits Scene 6:
Not JAV, but the performer is still asian. She says "cum in me, get me pregnant" at the end.

I've seen two 100% conception series JAV, YSN-294, YSN-343 and both were pretty disappointing as the impregnation fetish isn't really brought up as much as the r***-y element. YSN-294 has a couple of trick performances of the JAV star and a placebo birth control pill used afterwards, but no confirmation, nor any "aka-chan etc etc" "haramasei etc etc" being said. lots of fake crying though.

silkmaze

Aug 21, 2010
I checked out MRSS-004. Complete waste of time. The title had the word Pregnancy but that was the only place that "preg " actually came to being.
The whole movie is just a couple fucking all over the place. No semblance of a story or even a modicum of acting.

silkmaze

Aug 21, 2010
I just finished watching these two:

KMDS-20198 - Highlights - Girl Gets Pregnant with Father-in-law's Child
NHDTA-547 - let Done Once Because Somehow Niece, So Have Consulted It Can Not Be Said To Pregnant His Mother

Both of them a complete waste of time. No story barely any text/talking, just "get in there and fuck", and absolutely no sign of
a baby-bump or even a positive pregnancy test.

Reactions: CodeGeek