JAV too disturbing to view

maload

Jul 1, 2008
i cant stand anal sex

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
Where did you hear that she did stuff like that...??
Just rumors made on forums I guess. It wouldn't be the first time and not the last time neither regarding AV actresses.

i cant stand anal sex

Is it the sexual act or the way it's filmed in JAV ? Because I don't mind anal sex but in JAV, it's very often in rapey movies so I don't watch them. However, I enjoyed movies like MIGD-740.

maload

Jul 1, 2008
Just rumors made on forums I guess. It wouldn't be the first time and not the last time neither regarding AV actresses.

Is it the sexual act or the way it's filmed in JAV ? Because I don't mind anal sex but in JAV, it's very often in rapey movies so I don't watch them. However, I enjoyed movies like MIGD-740.
i dont want to see men put his cock in anal ( in any world ,,, real world or movies ) ( o i dont want to put my body into that hole for sure )
i dont know why too
i always think that its not a right hole so i dont want to see it

okay since you quote me so i want to take a chance ..

i alway heard something like this in the movies

" いっぱいついて " ( i guesss )

is this the word that they talk in the movies ??

i pretty sure about the part " いっぱい" ( the actress was fuck hard when she start to use this script ) ( so i think the word " alot " is make sense

but ついて ???
do you have idea about this word ??

Last edited:

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
i dont want to see men put his cock in anal ( in any world ,,, real world or movies ) ( o i dont want to put my body into that hole for sure )
i dont know why too
i always think that its not a right hole so i dont want to see it
Okay, I get it. Well, Hitomi thinks the same as you haha. Plus you need far more preparation for anal sex so I understand your view on it.

okay since you quote me so i want to take a chance ..

i alway heard something like this in the movies

" いっぱいついて " ( i guesss )

is this the word that they talk in the movies ??

i pretty sure about the part " いっぱい" ( the actress was fuck hard when she start to use this script ) ( so i think the word " alot " is make sense

but ついて ???
do you have idea about this word ??
It's いっぱい突いて (突く: to thrust). So it literally means "thrust me a lot", but in a more grammatical way, it's just a way of saying "fuck me".

Reactions: Zhonda

maload

Jul 1, 2008
Okay, I get it. Well, Hitomi thinks the same as you haha. Plus you need far more preparation for anal sex so I understand your view on it.

It's いっぱい突いて (突く: to thrust). So it literally means "thrust me a lot", but in a more grammatical way, it's just a way of saying "fuck me".
thank you so much

Reactions: darksider59