JAV Sales Report – April 2021 (spoiler: welcome the Aikanaissance!)

Inertia

Akiba Citizen
Apr 2, 2015

Attachments

• Popular 2020 Debuts and their Physical Sales - 2.jpg
    Popular 2020 Debuts and their Physical Sales - 2.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 158
  • DMM Top 25 Digital Sales - Apr 2021.jpg
    DMM Top 25 Digital Sales - Apr 2021.jpg
    136.3 KB · Views: 182

twenie

Nov 18, 2008
I wonder why AIKA is so popular, is it because she keeps her body in tiptop shape all the time? Her lukewarm personality? Or she is simply being tenacious in the JAV industry?

As you might have guessed, I'm not into her.

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
I wonder why AIKA is so popular, is it because she keeps her body in tiptop shape all the time? Her lukewarm personality? Or she is simply being tenacious in the JAV industry?

As you might have guessed, I'm not into her.
When you see a plastic monster #1 in sales, you know it can't be taken seriously.

kharo88

Akiba Citizen
Sep 13, 2015
Heh, I had no idea that it was the same people behind IdeaPocket and Attackers... :keringat: Definitely explains IdeaPocket actresses going to Attackers.

Also, just a small correction: Koreans use BJ for everybody who streams (primarily on AfreecaTV), not just for girls with a sex appeal.

And man, the boobs on many of these girls are getting out of control. Just look at the highlighted newbies. Are we slowly heading for US 2.0 and the reign of girls like Maria Nagai?

Inertia

Akiba Citizen
Apr 2, 2015
darksider59: I may be in the minority, but I don't think Aika has ever had any MAJOR cosmetic procedures done. Maybe some outpatient work, but never literally under the knife/general anesthesia procedures.

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
darksider59: I may be in the minority, but I don't think Aika has ever had any MAJOR cosmetic procedures done. Maybe some outpatient work, but never literally under the knife/general anesthesia procedures.
She said few years ago in a TV program that she got her eyes done. And for the rest, maybe it's just makeup but her face looks different.