JAV releases you're looking forward to

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
She is not that emotionless ,, mmm maybe kind of but ,,, in some titles she show some kind of potential ,,, I saw her last one it wasnt that bad but not her level too

I'm waiting for her to reach that potential

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
I'm waiting for her to reach that potential

I admit that she has a margin for improvement. I watched WANZ-597 this week, and it can't be compared to MEYD-152 from Tanihara Nozomi, even if it's from the same serie "Raw Creampie Sex - If You Can Handle It!" (Nozomi's was really good). Nao can be very sensual. In CJOD-070, some scenes were hot. I didn't like all the movie because the parts when the guy is screaming is annoying as hell (I had to control the audio all the time because of that). The Office Lady scene is the best.

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Solo is boring. I just see them as "sex workers". Group scenes are the spice. That's more like fantasy. One on one or even threesomes are something I can do in reality, so no need to fantasize.

So I'll be looking forward to RCT-666. They are one of the better studios shooting lots of group scenes, along with ZUKO.

we have the same reason

unfortunately there are very few orgy vids released recently :(

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
Yes. Not only that, but I'd be tempted to make gifs for each one, and would probably overload the thread :p
:D I don't mind gifs at all but yeah, the page would take some times to load for members who have slower internet connection.

gamal1992

Mar 29, 2017
1 vs 1 and 1 vs 2 or 3 already too mainstream

I'm waiting for her all out orgy and non stop sex, at that time we will see her potential ;)
She had a gangbang in endless sex series on ABP and belive in me I had the same titke with aika and she was completely inferior to her even that I love aika ,,, she did it with almost 47 dudes I guess

Restrepo

Jul 7, 2015
kawd807pl.jpg

OK - Holy God KAWD-807 just jumped to the top of my list. Suzuki has been my favorite JAV girl for a decent while now (Hirose Umi also in recent contention, but Suzuki is too damn cute / with a good bod) and the whole 'hideous men getting to enjoy a beautiful girl' kink just does it for me.

My only slight concern is if they don't get to actually fuck her in this, it seems very bukkake / cum focused. I'll take that, but really hoping that nasty bearded guy gets to help himself to some Koharu.

Sidenote, damn the Golden Archer (I think that's what @jugulear had dubbed him?) this will mark at least the third film he's gotten to do with Suzuki. That old bastard gets to sleep with one of my ultimate fantasies on the regular! :p

Hans Kowalski

Feb 27, 2007
Two very promising Tsubomi movies.

YOKljiP.jpg

http://www.dmm.co.jp/litevideo/-/detail/=/cid=mide00432/

7IpXh8L.jpg

http://www.dmm.co.jp/litevideo/-/detail/=/cid=wanz00619/

Reactions: darksider59

Hans Kowalski

Feb 27, 2007
And here's an upcoming release of Shizuka Kanno.

tiASX0R.jpg

The DJSK releases are always partly older scenes from ATFB movies and partly new scenes but this isn't so bad as most of her ATFB movies didn't get shared.

On another note, is it just me or does Shizuka seem like a completly different person ever since her comeback?

In her old movies she always came across as very shy, timid and somewhat insecure, even when playing dominant roles. Especially in interview sections and such.

And now she's all like "Yeeehaw, I'm the biggest slut there is, where's the next dick!!!? Here, let me roll my tongue around like some crazy person, lol!".

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
June 2017

Chijo Hebun

Ai Sayama with the force creampie vid Yuria Satomi started
cjod084pl.jpg

These cowgirls vids have almost always been great
cjod087pl.jpg

These could be good
cjod083pl.jpg cjod085pl.jpg

HUNTA
hunta307pl.jpg hunta309pl.jpg hunta302pl.jpg

Honnaka

This cowgirl/BJ video could be great
hnd406pl.jpg

I'm almost up for anything Yuuna Himekawa does
hnd409pl.jpg

Always fine with another cowgirl vid
hnd408pl.jpg

If this Meguri video is as good as Kaho Kasumi, Yui Hatano, Chino Azumi or recently Yuuna Himekawa, this could be great.
pla064pl.jpg

This big gyaru looks really hot
49nitr309pl.jpg

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
All of these videos are slated for July 31 on Javlibrary

Ayuhara Itsuki is probably my favorite MILF at the moment, so this could be great.
vicd356pl.jpg

I like this series
jufd757pl.jpg

Glad that Yuu Shinoda is getting more work but it sucks she's only doing anal vids.
wanz636pl.jpg

Cowgirl vids are great and Ruka Kanae is fine. I look forward to
wanz630pl.jpg

Good to see Mako Oda still getting work
jufd750pl.jpg

Last edited:

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
Glad that Yuu Shinoda is getting more work but it sucks she's only doing anal vids.
View attachment 1004226

She also has non anal movies (I admit that I have SMA-768, it's a good anal movie, not the typical r*** theme). I don't know if you like KV movies but she did 2 recently. She features in several multi actresses movies (each girl has a scene). I usually skip those movies because they are like 4 hours long, so it's heavy even in SD just for one scene.

Reactions: Casshern2

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
She also has non anal movies (I admit that I have SMA-768, it's a good anal movie, not the typical r*** theme). I don't know if you like KV movies but she did 2 recently. She features in several multi actresses movies (each girl has a scene). I usually skip those movies because they are like 4 hours long, so it's heavy even in SD just for one scene.

Yeah, I know. I didn't like a lot of those. She's one of my favorite actresses but hasn't done anything I've kept recently

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
May 2017

Obviously.
jufd738pl.jpg

Agemix is finally putting all-star casts back into their fellatio movies. For the past couple of years they've only had one or 2 big names and the rest no names. These two could be amazing.
h_213agemix365pl.jpg
h_213agemix364pl.jpg

Nao Mizuki is one of the most underrated and underused performers so I'm glad she's getting some work
meyd266pl.jpg

Yuzu Kitagawa is one of the most underrated and underused right now so it's good to see her in something
hunta301pl.jpg

I usually get whatever Tsubomi's doing
wanz619pl.jpg

Nice to see Yui leave Maxing and do some regular stuff again
meyd264pl.jpg

Always happy for cowgirl vids
wanz620pl.jpg miae066pl.jpg

Always happy to see Chitose getting work
h_452tmem095pl.jpg

I don't know how this will rank with her other work but I will get anything with Miki Sunohara in it
h_1133htpk001pl.jpg

I still haven't liked or saved anything from Nao Wakana so I want this to be good
jufd745pl.jpg

I haven't seen Mario Ono in something for a long time but she's underrated and underused
tsp358pl.jpg

Reactions: Casshern2