JAV releases you're looking forward to

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
Suzu takachiho unrelease SNIS-621. Sadly this is probably the last one we will ever see of her.

snis621pl.jpg
Only 7 people want it on JAVLibrary?? Odd...

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Oh okay I see. That way, studios can't "cheat" on the mozaik (make it thinner)

I'm not sure about it

but in the past they can made it thinner than regulation, and the result some vids has been pulled out from market, and some peoples went to jail

Only 7 people want it on JAVLibrary?? Odd...

yeah, maybe she not popular and not attractive enough for most people

Reactions: Casshern2

Joker6969

Sep 3, 2014
what do you mean by unrelease ??

I noticed from S1 official update this number are far behind its supposed to be, but I assume SNIS-621 is a late release or a re release version

its still in S1 official website, don't know if they decide to cancel it

I'm curious whats happened ? it is a late release or a re release version ? 621 already far behind, SNIS code already 883, its very uncommon in JAV, must be a reason why this could happened, are they have legal issue so they hold it until everything clear ?

I've seen Toraddo have late release vids too, but no too far like this one, just few number to catch up
Oh damn, I thought she had started working again. I had been wondering if she did JAV for a single day before quitting but maybe it has to be two or three days for five videos :p

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
More for April:

Yuki Kiyoshiro is one of my favorite new idols. This could be her breakout video
cjod075pl.jpg

Always happy to see Yuu Shinoda get more work
84xrw301pl.jpg

Meguri as a free agent again
pgd945pl.jpg

Her cowgirl is really good so the chair scene good be great
pgd947pl.jpg

Reactions: darksider59

ASIA911

Oct 12, 2009
OMG! Is Suzu Takachiho coming back?? I was kinda disappointed with the SNIS-621 since it was probably her weakest stuff that got cut and assembled for that version. I mean the hottest one was the one she was in her jean but that didn't end with a bang. But I have a feeling this one should be good.

SNIS-905
http://www.javlibrary.com/en/?v=javliklf24

snis905pl.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: gf25 and mago

mago

熟女♥️
Jul 3, 2008
OMG! Is Suzu Takachiho coming back?? I was kinda disappointed with the SNIS-621 since it was probably her weakest stuff that got cut and assembled for that version. I mean the hottest one was the one she was in her jean but that didn't end with a bang. But I have a feeling this one should be good.

SNIS-905

snis905pl.jpg

Thanks for share the great news!:metabelo:

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014

SNIS-905

snis905pl.jpg

I didn't see SNIS-621yet but just by seeing her with a tight will worth it. I don't like old dudes movies so I will pass SNIS-905.

gamal1992

Mar 29, 2017
Actually nothing sseems up to my level in this month unfortunately no new 4 wakana nao, mao hamasaki ,or ai sayama , or tsubasa amami ,,,,and bad title 4 yui hatano ....nothing but onodera risa and just other akia sasaki things which I liked first but now it become to much to endure its like 1 vid every 3 days come on give other girls space matsumato a is not finding a solo title since months ,,,,

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
Actually nothing sseems up to my level in this month unfortunately no new 4 wakana nao, mao hamasaki ,or ai sayama , or tsubasa amami ,,,,and bad title 4 yui hatano ....nothing but onodera risa and just other akia sasaki things which I liked first but now it become to much to endure its like 1 vid every 3 days come on give other girls space matsumato a is not finding a solo title since months ,,,,
Nao Wakana had new releases this month. I didn't see them yet as I'm catching up with her movies. I watched CJOD-070 and WANZ-597 last night.

Reactions: gamal1992

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015

Nao Wakana has plenty of videos coming out. I download most of them..but I can't really get into her. She's beautiful and skill, but she still seems a bit emotionless

Reactions: tmas3 and gamal1992

gamal1992

Mar 29, 2017
She is not that emotionless ,, mmm maybe kind of but ,,, in some titles she show some kind of potential ,,, I saw her last one it wasnt that bad but not her level too

gamal1992

Mar 29, 2017
Iam using my phone so please excuse my mistakes while I ddo a replays sometimes its just doesnt work right with the small keyboard

Last edited: