JAV Hot Body Tournament Round 5 Finals Bracket Semi-Final Match 5

Which JAV actress Has the hotter Body? (see thread for Pix/Details)

• 20) Saori Hara (B: 85 E cup W: 61 H: 85)

Votes: 27 60.0%
  • 2) Sora Aoi (B: 90 G cup W: 53 H: 83)

Votes: 18 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

lancerARX7

Dec 11, 2009
hey guys here the first of the JAV hot body semi-finals matchs. this match pins the beautiful Saori Hara against the JAV legend Sora Aoi. So which of these two lovely JAV idols will advance Final match and be one step closer to be crown the JAV idol with the hottest body. will it be the Saori Hara with her nice big ass or the busty JAV queen her self Sora Aoi with her beautiful G-CUP breast:grassdance:.

So as always vote for your favorite girls, pass on the word and leave a comment to show your support

JAV Hot Body Tournament Round 5 Finals Bracket Semi-Final Match 5

20) Saori Hara (B: 85 E cup W: 61 H: 85)

VS

2) Sora Aoi (B: 90 G cup W: 53 H: 83)

uk21

Saori Hara Alliance
Aug 4, 2009
Miss Sora Aoi is a great girl and I've followed her since her debut, back in 2002!, just love her smile.

She's a great actress and a JAV legend, she's been doing this longer than anyone, but for me nobody can come close to Miss Saori Hara .

To me she's as much a JAV legend as Miss Sora Aoi, but so much more(I know a lot of you will disagree) :dunno:
She's just a natural beauty, a work of ART! I just love every inch of her.:inlove2:

:perfectplan:So come on guys vote for Miss Saori Hara .:perfectplan:

picture.php

uk21
6c1c8a75bfa3a6e7aa17bae47fd5d324_42200.jpg

JavFanatic

Sep 4, 2009
Sora Aoi is gorgeous, but SAORI HARA is a goddess. The husky voice, and killer body. Great competition this is.

Gabecchi

Feb 3, 2009
Meh...never been a fan of Sora Aoi. And while I do love large breasts, and hers are rather nice, but for some reason I could never get into her. She probably is a wonderful person (few times I've seen little "interviews" has shown this), but...no.

Now...Miss Saori Hara...after watching 1-2 of her peices I was hoooooked.
:nosebleed:

She's awesome. She's an animal. And her look is so inviting, wanting, and just...dangerous. Everything about her is beautiful too. Dunno about her personality admittedly...but the physical is spot on.
:please:

uk21

Saori Hara Alliance
Aug 4, 2009
Sorry to Miss Sora Aoi, Miss Saori Hara has done it again!:cheer:

But don't worry guys they are friends, so all is well.:perfectplan:

picture.php

Thanks for voting.:eek:k:

uk21

alternity

Jun 25, 2009
i couldn't agree more guys..... her beauty is so inviting and mesmerizing:please: