JAV Hot Body Tournament Round 5 Finals Bracket Final Match 7

Which JAV actress Has the hotter Body? (see thread for Pix/Details)

• 20) Saori Hara (B: 85 E cup W: 61 H: 85)

Votes: 23 63.9%
  • 8) Yuma Asami (B: 96 H cup W: 58 H: 88)

Votes: 13 36.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

lancerARX7

Dec 11, 2009
hey guys here the moment we have all been waiting for it time to finally crown the JAV with the hottest body.

This match feature the beautiful and sexy Saori Hara up against the super cute and busty Yuma Asami. So its time to determine which girl and body type you all guys prefer. so it up to you to decide which of this two lovely asian angels will be crown the JAV with the hottest body. will it be the slim and curve Saori Hara with her milk white complection and her big beautiful ass :grassdance: or will it be the stunning Yuma Asami with her beautiful H-cup and super cute face :perfectplan:

JAV Hot Body Tournament Round 5 Finals Bracket Final Match 7

20) Saori Hara (B: 85 E cup W: 61 H: 85)

VS

8) Yuma Asami (B: 96 H cup W: 58 H: 88)

As always vote for your favorite girl, show your support by leaving a comment and pass on the word.

djoni

Nov 5, 2008
I like Yuma's boob, but she too skiny. I like Saori's Body, but her boob not my favorite.
But i have to choose Asami Yuma

uk21

Saori Hara Alliance
Aug 4, 2009
I can't say anything bad about Miss Yuma Asami, she's a fine girl , plus I know a lot of my good friends on akiba love her to bits.

For me though the choice is easy, Miss Saori Hara is the girl for me..I will love her forever.:love:
Like I've said before..A real natural beauty, nobody will ever replace her.:beautiful:

:perfectplan:So come on guys vote for Miss Saori Hara .:perfectplan:
picture.php

uk21

uk21

Saori Hara Alliance
Aug 4, 2009
Yes Miss Saori has done it!!!!:grassdance:

But it's a Good job Miss Saori Hara & Miss Yuma Asami are friends:perfectplan:
picture.php

SO.....
picture.php

uk21