JAV Censorship ¬¬

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

vesania999

Jul 22, 2013
Hi!

first of all, this is not a random rant against censored JAV movies, in fact, I really like them.

but recently I've been notice something... the censorship in new JAV movies is one of the worst! well, maybe not that bad as the old JAV movies where in a blowjob scene they literally censored the whole face of the actress xD

I mean, some movies have decent censorship, you know? you can see all the "action". yes, censored but not annoying.
1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg

but sometimes... well... is bad ¬¬
4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg

so, why some movies are barely censored and some are just annoying blurred images? I mean, they don't have good software? it is because the government tells them to censure the sh!t out of them?

why? D:

Inertia

Akiba Citizen
Apr 2, 2015
Gov't isn't really telling studios anything. Censorship got heavy again in late 2016 for various reasons. One I heard was that on FHD, if you zoomed out, it looked nearly uncensored.
I wouldn't panic and believe 100% that mosaic will gradually thin out again.

I agree that thick mosaic absolutely destroys blowjob footage.

OscarLewis

Jan 11, 2018
I agree that thick mosaic absolutely destroys blowjob footage.

Even worse are releases that have "innie pussy" (one of the most cherished appearances for a vulva) in the title, but the viewer can't see them.

I would not be surprised if some women in JAV were in favor of the censorship for fear that they could not compete against others that had an "innie pussy" (or, if not perfect looking pussy, better looking ones).

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
Not interested in the topic, (well I do care a lot about mosaic, but the discussion topic has been exhausted a long time ago). But what is "innie pussy"? Is there a "scientific" definition? After the excellent thread on natural breasts, I'm ready to discuss vulva.

And I challenge there's a general "most cherished" type of vulva. Actually looping back a bit to the topic, I think decades of mosaic has changed Japanese view of the genitals. How can Japanese "cherish" any kind of vulva if it's more illegal than a gaping anus (and worse)?

Lodestar

Nov 4, 2017
Not interested in the topic, (well I do care a lot about mosaic, but the discussion topic has been exhausted a long time ago). But what is "innie pussy"? Is there a "scientific" definition? After the excellent thread on natural breasts, I'm ready to discuss vulva.

And I challenge there's a general "most cherished" type of vulva. Actually looping back a bit to the topic, I think decades of mosaic has changed Japanese view of the genitals. How can Japanese "cherish" any kind of vulva if it's more illegal than a gaping anus (and worse)?

There's a whole subreddit for this type of stuff, I grabbed an imgur from one of the top of all time because I figured it would be most accurate, the outer lips are 'puffy' and cover the inner lips and rest of her. That is the rough definition of it:

Y0KAztF.jpg