Jav Celebrity Lookalike Series

lordsuperjesus

The Great Gokkun Sage.
Jan 29, 2015
I was actually searching for video of Sayumi Michishige (the girl on the right in the 2nd pic) when I noticed that the girl next her looked almost dead on like Suzu Ichinose. I must admit that it made the ensuing fap much more enjoyable :hehe:

Seem here. I can't get it out of my head now.

periph

Sep 28, 2012
Are there any JAV actress that looks like Airi Suzuki? Or also does any JAV actress resembles other famous Japanese actress or singers?

I'm not familiar with Airi Suzuki so I looked her up and in this particular picture:
evk5qc.jpg

There's a resemblance to S1's Miru Sakamichi:
photo01.jpg

Although, in other pictures of Airi Suzuki, she looks quite different, but maybe some of Miru's work can help you out. She's a really good performer in her JAV's.

Reactions: shawn720s

branbran726

Nov 5, 2021
there is lookalike JAV for japanese jpop singer Perfume

JAV (SGG-011):
1na2_b.jpg

Real Perfume:
perfume-jpop.jpg

i think 1 of them looks very similar to real one.

Does anyone know if there is a japanese term for "lookalike" series ?
Just thought I'd do a zombie resurrection on this thread because I bought this title recently, and wanted to share it with the world.

SGG-011
SGG-011.jpg SGG-011.jpeg

Reactions: ding73ding

headcrusher

Oct 21, 2021
I was watching this (not so good) japanese drama "oh my boss!" and I had to google It because after some episodes I couldn't believe how much they looked alike.
Right now I dont remember the actress, and I'm sure a lot of you will say that they're pretty different, but you should see her in the show.

Suyu Kubota

Kubota_Sayu_6.jpg

It's a shame they dont allow screenshots from the Viki app.

Last edited:
Reactions: mei2