Jav Celebrity Lookalike Series

guyverzero

Feb 3, 2013
anyone have a list of good or can recommend a jav "celebrity look alike" movie ?

mostly the ones that immitate famous japanese celebrity

for example URAD-096 is a tomomi itano (akb 48) look alike
http://www.javmoo.xyz/en/movie/4710

im guessing there should be more hidden gems or the one that looks more similar to the real celebrity :D

Last edited:

Zen10101

Aug 20, 2008
I don't think this particular title is good, but just to kick off the discussion:

SDMS-302
Super Excitement Resemblance Yui Aragaki
1sdms302pl.jpg

The real McCoy for reference
qfVZYtI.png

I can't speak for the rest but I'm not exactly "super excited" about the resemblance. Maybe if Yui had a botched nose job and a slight case of parotitis.

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
movie covers are very photoshoped. Most of time, the actress doesn't have any similarities with the famous girl. I know many AKB members and one that kind shocked me the most was RKI-395

Iioka Kanako is supposed to look like Iriyama Anna

rki00395pl.jpg

Iriyama Anna

-UTB-June-2015-iriyama-anna-38481454-1024-1482.jpg

In my opinion, Kanako looks more like Okada Nana. That what made me download Kanako movies because I like Nana, she's a tiny little girl and also known as the sleeping queen in AKB lol. So having a JAV actress that looks like her was cool (never had dirty thoughts by watching Nana pics, and I will never, like all mainstream idols I like). But I finally gave up Kanako's movies lol.

Kanako
kanako-iioka-2.jpg kanako-iioka-ggg.jpg

Nana (AKB)

tumblr_n1ti5yvrsH1rnh655o4_1280.jpgOkada-Nana-AKB48-x-JKT48-Concert-2015-akb48-38167268-540-810.jpg

Last edited:

Restrepo

Jul 7, 2015
Fully realizing the difference in looks between countries may make this unlikely, but I've always been hopeful for a JAV star that looks like a K-pop idol. Not in any scene specifically designed to be a lookalike, just by natural resemblance in any video.

Should anyone have an interest in Korean culture aside from myself and know of anyone, do tell. ;)

A few in particular would just be to die for, no? Just a few examples. (Using thumbs as I realized my images were seriously huge, click away^^)

Hyuna of 4Minute ~

11939697_1730655293824989_1497053567_n.jpg

IU ~

2 - OiyB7ka.jpg

And my two ties for personal favorites:

Clara (ok, model/actress, not singer, but damn, right?)

18 - QIB68EH.jpg

& last but farthest from the least, Hyosung (do yourself a favor and look up her ads for Yes, Korean lingerie company, she's packing some serious cleavage, generally seen as the best Kpop has to offer) ~

5 - XihyCGL.jpg

Last edited:

kharo88

Akiba Citizen
Sep 13, 2015
Fully realizing the difference in looks between countries may make this unlikely, but I've always been hopeful for a JAV star that looks like a K-pop idol. Not in any scene specifically designed to be a lookalike, just by natural resemblance in any video.

Should anyone have an interest in Korean culture aside from myself and know of anyone, do tell. ;)

A few in particular would just be to die for, no? Just a few examples. (Using thumbs as I realized my images were seriously huge, click away^^)

Hyuna of 4Minute ~

View attachment 589263

IU ~

View attachment 589260

View attachment 589262

& last but farthest from the least, Hyosung (do yourself a favor and look up her ads for Yes, Korean lingerie company, she's packing some serious cleavage, generally seen as the best Kpop has to offer) ~

View attachment 589261

You're not alone, but I don't really know any JAV actress who resembles someone famous in Korea. Well, maybe one, but I'm pretty sure that that's just in my head.

Here's Uji(/Yuji) from BESTie:

BESTie-excuse-me-showcase-uji_1.jpg

When I first saw the cover of GAR-372, I thought that the actress on the left bore some resemblance to her. Unfortunately, the actress only has two releases under her belt and I'm yet to see both, so I can't really provide screenshots at the moment.

pp_186054.jpg

Reactions: Restrepo

needs more loli

Don't underestimate lolis!
Apr 30, 2015

Hyuna of 4Minute ~

View attachment 589263

IU ~

View attachment 589260

View attachment 589262

View attachment 589261
I think there was SNSD look-alike JAV released during their "Genie" days, but I deleted it because it was pretty much shit.

I used to be super into K-Pop starting from the Shinhwa, SES, FinKL, BoA era all the way up SNSD, Big Bang era. I legitimately enjoyed K-Pop music and I still do, but after the popularity of SNSD the K-Pop industry became saturated with mediocre new artists and I lost interest. Honestly I never had dirty thoughts about K-Pop singers, but many of them are incredibly hot, much hotter than Japanese girls.

Hyosung, her body is amazing. For those that don't know, she is the girl with pink shorts and nice rack

But imo Yura from Girls Day is the prettiest in K-Pop at the moment.
DSC_1316__.jpg DSC_4852__.jpg

And since I'm already off topic, Hello Venus - Sticky Sticky (school girl version) is amazing as well.

Restrepo

Jul 7, 2015
@needs more loli

Girls Day, huh? As you're no doubt aware Hyeri is the most popular overall. Think she's cute but not overly taken with her. Seen them in concert, though. ;) Along with IU and plenty of other gorgeous kpop ladies. Not Hyosung, sadly. (Who is untoppable, it cannot be denied)

Also, shouldn't have left out Sistar. Hyolyn's body >> (and unlike most Koreans, I for one love her darker skin)

Apologies to OP if I've derailed your thread - remember to suggest lookalike JAV, people. (Hopefully of kpop stars ;) )

Edit: More of Hyosung to silence all claims of others. (The cleavage in the last one is just unfair) ;)

1 - fNrB6vC.jpg 3 - q1NX8Rk.jpg 1 - EwG32Rb.jpg 3 - Vqot8VP.jpg lZro54Q.png

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
I still listen to Kpop and when I came across Matsushima Aoi, I thought that she looks similar to Taeyeon from SNSD (one of my fav Kpop groups). I think that recently, more Kpop groups go to the sexy stuff like western "artists" to gain more fans (AOA, is the perfect example). It's something I don't like because it was for the music and choregraphy that I got interested in Kpop. Seeing girls shaking their ass isn't what I want to see in a MV. Last week, I was very happy to find new groups that focus on dance and beauty of the girls : APink, Red Velvet and G-Friend. I added them to my fav Kpop bands.
I have a cultural interest in Japan (language, society, etc...) so I'm naturally attracted by japanese woman but I like asian girls in general as well. Some of my fav actresses are chinese, and I find many Kpop idols gorgeous (Taeyeon, Tiffany from SNSD, Jeong Hye Rim from Apink for example) and of course girls you can see in the street that I've seen in interviews and stuff like that.
After my little story, here is

Aoi
o0480064013370483776.jpg

and Taeyeon (pic was taken in 2012/2013)

snsdtaeyeonigotaboypostcard.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: kharo88

guyverzero

Feb 3, 2013
There is also this one
SDMT-550
1sdmt00550pl.jpg

this is a look alike of japanese singer YUI

real YUI:
128028-jpg-yui-24334527-1280-1024.jpg

i heard there is also a look alike of aya hirano, but i cannot find one :(
but most looalike mentioned here is based on idols.

how about mainstream artist or non-idol anisong singer ? are there also jav lookalike fot thise ? :D

or all of those lookalikes are based on idols like akb48 ?

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
I just recently noticed a lookalike of Yui Hatano. And this time, she's not an idol haha.

Yui Hatano
5eb907ba915caed09a8095ca0a6d1a85.jpg

Marin Miyazawa (from Lovendor, a jrock band)
1b9b17bd-s.jpg

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
Yeah I thought the same when I started to download her stuff. I was mixed between Sayaka and Haruka Kodama (HKT48). Two girls I would marry if I could so I'm happy that there is an AV actress that looks like them.

Reactions: needs more loli

needs more loli

Apr 30, 2015
Here's a pretty good one I just realized:
Sato Masaki from Morning Musume looks quite similar to Suzu Ichinose. Its almost spot on IMO!
Sato_Masaki-492239.jpg
1.jpg
DJE-046.jpg
APAA-240.jpg

lordsuperjesus

The Great Gokkun Sage.
Jan 29, 2015
Nice catch @needs more loli the Sato Masaki / Suzu Ichinose thing is scary. I watched some videos of Sato Masaki and it's spot on, a dead ringer. how did you come across this lookalike? i've heard of Morning Musume but never payed much mind to them.

needs more loli

Apr 30, 2015
Nice catch @needs more loli the Sato Masaki / Suzu Ichinose thing is scary. I watched some videos of Sato Masaki and it's spot on, a dead ringer. how did you come across this lookalike? i've heard of Morning Musume but never payed much mind to them.
I was actually searching for video of Sayumi Michishige (the girl on the right in the 2nd pic) when I noticed that the girl next her looked almost dead on like Suzu Ichinose. I must admit that it made the ensuing fap much more enjoyable :hehe: