JAV Actresses with Breast Implants

tamei

Mar 19, 2011
Aki Tomosaki is one of the best and MILF in the market.

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
I found the following JAV on the web: CHRD-053
attachment.php

The face of the performer on the right of the packet shot looks a little bit like Neiro Suzuka, doesn't it? - also her boobs are a lot smaller. :puzzled:
Means Neiro's boobs are not real? :eek:hnoes:

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
Looks more like Waka Inoue from here.

firebo14

Mar 6, 2009
It is very very easy to distinguish fake boobs or real boobs. Real boobs shake and jiggle alot and in every direction, fake boobs are hard and stiff as a rock.. not rock, steel!

An example of real boobs:
real_boobs_has0cat0.gif

There ya go. :hi:

likexxx

Aug 3, 2009
real or fake does not matter to me as long as they make the actress more sexy, hotter...:nosebleed:

JAVSpim

Jan 31, 2010
Looking at the covers of some of the latest releases it would seem that implants are all the rage now as many girls seem to have rather large and similarly shaped funbags.

That was one of the things I liked about JAV Idols - the fact that they were usually enhancement free, unlike their western counterparts who are 99% surgical and cosmetic enhancements. :XD:

nervx

Feb 20, 2007
^^^

i wouldnt say implants are all the rage. it's seems like they're increasing in number but they still seem uncommon. photoshopping the girls tits bigger on the cover is increasing a ton though. hate downloading a movie only to find out the girls tits are crap.

anyway im currently on an implant craze. can anyone recommend me some girls that have large firm implant tits like Yuuri Himeno?

firebo14

Mar 6, 2009
Nothing wrong with saggies.

photoshopping the girls tits bigger on the cover is increasing a ton though. hate downloading a movie only to find out the girls tits are crap.

Look at screencap before dl, obviously, the covers are mostly editted.

treckerman

Aug 7, 2008
As long as it look good on the girls,that fine by me,fake or natural ain't got nothing wrong with that...but if it look really out of sync with the body or you get put off by it sheer size then the purpose of getting it done is lost. One example is that of Sena Sakura,now that it really out of place by the size of it,it make you worry for her that those two globe would be busting at any moment.IMHO of course.:grassdance:

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
As long as it look good on the girls,that fine by me,fake or natural ain't got nothing wrong with that...but if it look really out of sync with the body or you get put off by it sheer size then the purpose of getting it done is lost. One example is that of Sena Sakura,now that it really out of place by the size of it,it make you worry for her that those two globe would be busting at any moment.IMHO of course.:grassdance:

An I guess her boobs are even bigger now. I read that she is pregnant - or maybe even gave birth already as the news was from December last year.

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sakura_Sena

jazonzmith

Oct 13, 2011
Mizushima Azumi is sooo amazing, thanks a lot guys! Also, please if you know someone else, let us fake tits lovers know :)

jeffgerkinjr

Jul 24, 2008
I'm calling fake on Kirara Asuka's tits. They look too firm to be real, but I still like them though.:nosebleed:

holyabdul

Jun 20, 2008
What's the opinion on megumi haruka and nao mizuki?

Megumi's body shape suggests hers can be real, but when she lies down or is getting banged, the way the boobies look and move seem a little off.

Nao Mizuki moves real nice so it would be a fantastic job if they are fake. But on cover photos they look so implant-like. I hope that's just photoshopping to make them look bigger.

holyabdul

Jun 20, 2008
nana aoyama? opinion? i think they move like they are real but also the shape is seemingly unnaturally huge and full.

alabin77

May 18, 2008
ameri ichinose looks way too flat without an implant.. but I love cumming on her tits, seem to fit her body perfectly..