JAV Actresses with Breast Implants

Desirsar

Mar 30, 2009
After reading that article, I am more convinced than ever that Mitsu Amai has implants, but I still don't care. :)

Verginello

Jan 23, 2011
how about Ran Monbu ... she's one of my favorite but I've never thought if she got implants.. , today after watching one of her movies I've realized that she's got big boobs like anime girls...

JavFanatic

Sep 4, 2009
i know im probably wrong but i swear i think yuma asami has implants

I've wondered the same thing, but judging from her recent JAVs, I'd say they are real. Yuma Asami's tits are very jiggly, and there's some give to gravity when she's on her back.

An Mashiro, I suspect has implants. Her breasts are just too perfectly shaped, then again, so is the rest of her.

holyabdul

Jun 20, 2008
I first thought asami's might be fake since her frame is so skinny compared to the boobes, but after watching her first vid, they are real.

yuma asami = real
sora aoi = fake

holyabdul

Jun 20, 2008
Do you guys think mature actress Maya Sawamura has implants?

I was back and forth but now I think she does have implants. You can see the shape of the implant at times and the shape of her breasts doesn't look natural. THey do jiggle nicely due to the surgery technique I think.

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
I've wondered the same thing, but judging from her recent JAVs, I'd say they are real. Yuma Asami's tits are very jiggly, and there's some give to gravity when she's on her back.

An Mashiro, I suspect has implants. Her breasts are just too perfectly shaped, then again, so is the rest of her.

I know many women here that have implants. The surgery locations have been Vancouver, L.A, Miami, Brazil and Thailand, NONE of them look like the ones you posted up. This woman has natural breasts as they sag.

JavFanatic

Sep 4, 2009
I know many women here that have implants. The surgery locations have been Vancouver, L.A, Miami, Brazil and Thailand, NONE of them look like the ones you posted up. This woman has natural breasts as they sag.

If by "this woman" you mean Yuma Asami, then yeah, I agree. I said, I had 'wondered' about Yuma Asami's breasts.

tankbustaz

Oct 4, 2008
yuma asami's breasts are sooooooo real, naturally jiggly
sora aoi's breast are soooooooo fake, i just knew it at very first glance lol

0wow

Mar 26, 2011
This article makes me sad :cry:
China Miyu, you dissapoint me :sigh:
oh well, anyone know if Saki Otsuka and Megumi Haruka are fake?

Olivia

Nice to meet you all
Jul 18, 2009
Momoka Nishina. Seems fake, but she has a very cute face. Plus with big boobs, it can kill almost all man pen***. She's even more anime style than Yuma Asami:scared:

joenook

Jan 5, 2009
How could anything think Yuma Asami's breasts are fake!? They are so naturally jiggly and perfect!

jangkrikngicrit

Nov 19, 2008
Momoka Nishina. Seems fake, but she has a very cute face. Plus with big boobs, it can kill almost all man pen***. She's even more anime style than Yuma Asami:scared:

yea...that's the most perfect tits i've seen in the JAV world...

but the face...well in the scale 1 to 10, i'll give her 6.5

cane2cane

Nov 30, 2010
I think Julia had implants when she first started but had them removed recently. Compare her new movies to the EBODY movies. Her boobs now are less full and more saggy.

JAVSpim

Jan 31, 2010
Someone mentioned Akiho Yoshizawa on the first page. I would disagree as they are too "small" to be fake.

Anyway, Minori Hatsune is one I'm sure has been enhanced. I've often suspected Rio Hamazaki and Mai Nadasaka too. I also have my doubts about the wonderfully jiggly Cocomi Naruse too. And it wouldn't surprise me if a lot of the top heavy new comers also appear to have had some help in that area.

The great thing (for wanting a better term) is that they look much more convincing than the huge lumps of rock the US actresses have screwed to their bodies.