JAV actresse who looks like Ran Asakawa looking to act in legit films?

redmangoose

May 28, 2009
Saw this JAV idol who recently showed up on the news here in Taiwan but since I wasn't fluent with the language, I couldn't get the name. She did have a striking resemblance to Ran Asakawa though. She looks younger by a bit but she's apparently retired and looking to work in actual films over in China/Hong Kong I think.

Immergeil

Very Old Member
Aug 10, 2014
I think several AV actresses do smaller "normal" movies on the side, my personal favorite Tsukasa Aoi has done a few and have been going to Korea and China to promote things.

(I don't think it's her though, they don't look that similar, but here is her blog if you want to check it out http://www.aoi-tsukasa.alicejapan.co.jp/)

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
Saw this JAV idol who recently showed up on the news here in Taiwan but since I wasn't fluent with the language, I couldn't get the name. She did have a striking resemblance to Ran Asakawa though. She looks younger by a bit but she's apparently retired and looking to work in actual films over in China/Hong Kong I think.

Any pics available you can post or point us to? Ran was one of my favorites back in the day.

redmangoose

May 28, 2009
Unfortunately I don't have any pics or videos.
When she announced her plans they were met with some backlash from China.
I'm trying to find an article but there doesn't seem to be one.

Reactions: Casshern2

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
Unfortunately I don't have any pics or videos.
When she announced her plans they were met with some backlash from China.
I'm trying to find an article but there doesn't seem to be one.

Gottcha. Thanks so much. :D