Spike307

Feb 23, 2009
189 dvds, this is not correct
many dvds are not longer avalaible because redrooster delete the links
now there are 171 dvds
maybe we reach someday 200 dvds ;)

revan89

Feb 15, 2010
hey i got rapidshare premium account, but how to get the link into rs? seems like its some linksave web

Spike307

Feb 23, 2009
Milky Passion: Dougenzaka - Ai no Shiro
i don´t know, is this hentai? on share it was marked as 18 content
maybe someone can help, i haven´t this movie no longer on my computer...

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
Milky Passion: Dougenzaka - Ai no Shiro
i don´t know, is this hentai? on share it was marked as 18 content
maybe someone can help, i haven´t this movie no longer on my computer...

where the hell did you get that from, that´s one of the titles in the list of animes still missing and for what we are searching without end. Posting this so silently...

...is a crime!

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
Sorry, that´s not Milky Passion, that´s Milky Best Selection Vol. 1 containing licensed material although censored only.

I disabled the download links to prevent that other people are dl-ing the wrong files in vain.

Last post in the thread starter deleted too / Pixy material - and 3 or 4 items in the 2nd post as well / DLsite material (re:poRO)

please check elgringo14´s thread in hentai discussion (sticky) - http://www.akiba-online.com/forum/showthread.php?t=161819 to check what we already figured out reg. newly licensed / DLsite material.

MEOMAN

Dec 10, 2008
I have a hotfile account and i know how to leech these link to hotfile.com.the rapidshare.com is troublesome.But can i do that??

Spike307

Feb 23, 2009
you want reupload my dvds to hotfile.com?
don't get me wrong, but if you do this, some of my dvds goes down in next time.
rapidshare delete files after 60 days without downloads, and if nobody load them i can close this thread
i know, the most people will load with hotfile and my links will die. i don´t know i´ll continue upload hentai dvds any longer when i see the most dvds goes down.
you can do what ever you want, i can´t forbit you to do that

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
Sorry, that´s not Milky Passion, that´s Milky Best Selection Vol. 1 containing licensed material although censored only.

For me, a video compilation of scenes from different licensed releases is nothing to forbid, if the compilation itself is not licensed. Of course it is better to label it properly.

Just my two cents...

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
For me, a video compilation of scenes from different licensed releases is nothing to forbid, if the compilation itself is not licensed. Of course it is better to label it properly.

Just my two cents...

decided following your point of view, Spike307 will repost it...

FJO

Aug 17, 2008
Spike307, thanks for your upload, but your "Alice in Cyberland" disc is not "Alice in Cyberland."

Alice in Cyberland is a 1997 OVA about girls who enter the internet to battle computer viruses that look like monsters. It's based on a Playstation game and it has no nudity or sex. (I've watched it.)
Anime NFO link

The disc you've uploaded is "Alice+ Senshuu" (Alice Plus Complete Edition), an ero doujin anime created by Benny's.
Digiket link
D-Dream link: Alice+ 1
D-Dream link: Alice+ 2
Getchu link: Alice+ 1
Getchu link: Alice+ 2

I'm not complaining. I just figured that downloaders should know what they're downloading. I'd suggest just changing the name and image on the first post.

FJO

Aug 17, 2008
Spike307, sorry for the confusion. There's no need to delete the link. The DVD you uploaded is hentai. Just change the picture on the opening post and change the name to "Alice+ Complete Edition."