Great Hentai Collection!

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

notentacles

Jul 1, 2009
Euphoria 1/? * eng sub * ユーフォリア single links

34883.jpg

Euphoria
ユーフォリア
They wake up in a white room remembering nothing――
The protagonist Takato Keisuke and 6 others are locked up in these hidden white rooms. His childhood friend Hokari Kanae, classmate Ando Miyako, underclassmate Mikaba Rika, English teacher Aoi Natsuki, same year Byakuya Rinne, and classmate Manaka Nemu. While still confused about their unusual situation, a "mystery voice" suddenly speaks to them: "A game has now started.
In order to escape the room, Keisuke is the "unlocker" and one heroine the "keyhole". With an assigned act, he must "use the key".
After hearing the unreasonable and immoral requirements to win, Miyako gets pissed and snaps on the "mystery voice". Suddenly the lights go out. The girls scream. The lights come back on, reilluminating the white room. They can see Miyako bound to a grotesque torture device.
"Anyone who quits the game will die"...

Length: 29 min
Subs: english
Censored: yes
Format: mp4
Size: 121 mb

Euphoria vol 1 eng sub - Download - Mirror

Higher quality:
Format: mkv
Size: 343 mb

Euphoria vol 1 eng sub hq - Download - Mirror

notentacles

Jul 1, 2009
Love Bitch Yasashii Onna 1/? * ENG SUB * ラブビッチ~優しい女…~

33733.jpg

Love Bitch: Yasashii Onna
ラブビッチ~優しい女…~
Sato whant to confess to his sempai Chisato, but he knows she has a boyfriend. Once he peeks on them screwing in the school wc, but actually as they finish the boyfriend tells him that it was a "show" for him and he should forget about Chisato.

Length: 16 min
Size: 94 mb
Password: notentacles

Love Bitch Yasashii Onna vol 1 eng sub - Download - Mirror

notentacles

Jul 1, 2009
Castle Fantasia 3/3 * Eng Sub * キャッスルファンタジア ~聖魔大戦~

Old but good stuff recently subbed.
11672.jpg

Castle Fantasia
Seima Taisen Castle Fantasia
Castle Fantasia: Seima Taisen
キャッスルファンタジア ~聖魔大戦~
A young knight named Varu has a very beautiful girlfriend and is very happy with her. However, one day their kingdom get involved in a war, and the girl's parents die in it. After some time, an unknown religious organization appears in the city. Varu's girlfriend is in such a grief after the death of her parents, that she decides the world has nothing to offer to her, joins the adepts of the new religion, and leaves the city. Varu becomes very depressed after this separation, but when he learns the religious group which took away his girlfriend became an evil cult that kidnaps girls and seeks resurrection of demons. But even more awful is the fact his ex-girlfriend is now the leader of this cult...

Length: 29 min
Size: 120 mb

Castle Fantasia vol 1 eng sub - Download - Mirror
Castle Fantasia vol 2 eng sub - Download - Mirror
Castle Fantasia vol 3 eng sub - Download - Mirror

P.S. now you can follow me on TWITTER: https://twitter.com/#!/notentacles

notentacles

Jul 1, 2009
Ane Summer! 1/? * eng sub * 姉SUMMER! + DVD-Rip

34881.jpg

Nee Summer!
Ane Summer!
姉SUMMER!
An unforgettable hot summer with sis!

Length: 15 min
Size: 58 mb

Nee / Ane Summer! vol 1 eng sub - Download - Mirror

Higher quality:
Size: 266 mb

Nee / Ane Summer! vol 1 eng sub hq - Download - Mirror

DVD-Rip:
Size: 305 mb

Nee / Ane Summer! vol 1 eng sub DVD-Rip - Download - Mirror

and don't forget to follow my tweets :nosebleed:

notentacles

Jul 1, 2009
Soredemo Tsuma wo Aishiteru 2/? * ENG SUB * それでも妻を愛してる single links

33325.jpg

Soredemo Tsuma wo Aishiteru
Sore Demo Tsuma o Aishiteru
それでも妻を愛してる
Based on the erotic game "Sore de mo Tsuma o Aishiteru" by Lune TeamBitters. Haven't seen the whole thing but is something like a cheating housewife story.

Length: 27 min
Size: 105 mb

Soredemo Tsuma wo Aishiteru 1 eng sub - Download - Mirror
Soredemo Tsuma wo Aishiteru 2 eng sub - Download - Mirror

Higher quality:
Size: 200 mb

Soredemo Tsuma wo Aishiteru 1 eng sub hq - Download - Mirror
Soredemo Tsuma wo Aishiteru 2 eng sub hq - Download - Mirror

DVD-Rip:
Size: 413 mb

Soredemo Tsuma wo Aishiteru 1 eng sub DVD-Rip - Download - Mirror

Since it is the 700th release :notagain:and since i love specials i have a little gift for you my friends!

It is Manyuu Hikenchou specials subbed & UNCENSORED as well as the whole 12 episodes here -> http://www.akiba-online.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1901377&postcount=1
29932.jpg

Enjoy!

notentacles

Jul 1, 2009
Ore wa Kanojo wo Shinjiteru! 1/? eng sub - I Believe in Her! + DVD-Rip

DVD-Rip added! As well as other stuff, but you'll see it only if you tweet))

29165.jpg

Ore wa Kanojo wo Shinjiteru!
I believe in her!
俺は彼女を信じてる!
Kensuke and Ayumu have known each other since childhood. It wasn’t until recently that they realized that they had feelings for each other. While working in a PC Software company as a salesman, Kensuke is told to work at another branch due to a shortage of manpower. The big catch here is that he won’t be able to see Ayumu for a very long time, but she’s been sweet enough to watch over his apartment while he’s gone. Well, you know what they say about long distance relationships; after a good amount of time has passed, Kensuke is in a mixture of loneliness and paranoia. He’s missing Ayumu, but also doubting why a woman like her would stick around for a guy like him. To add more confusion to the fire he’s come across four women around his new work that give him more temptation that he can bare.
Will our hero hold out for love, or will he give into the pressures? (Based on: White Masq)

Format: mp4 (subdesu-h reencode)
Size: 111 mb

Ore wa Kanojo wo Shinjiteru! vol 1 eng sub - Download - Mirror

Size: 234 mb
[FAKKU subs] Ore wa Kanojo wo Shinjiteru! vol 1 eng sub hq - Download - Mirror

Size: 307 mb
[SubDESU-H subs] Ore wa Kanojo wo Shinjiteru! vol 1 eng sub hq - Download

DVD-Rip:
Size: 481 mb

Ore wa Kanojo wo Shinjiteru! vol 1 eng sub DVD-Rip - Download - Mirror

notentacles

Jul 1, 2009
Kiriya Hakushaku Ke no Roku Shimai 1/? * eng sub *+ DVD-Rip 霧谷伯爵家の六姉妹

32881.jpg

Kiriya Hakushakuke no Roku Shimai
Kiriya Hakushaku Ke no Roku Shimai
霧谷伯爵家の六姉妹
One day, Daisuke, a reporter, visits an old Western house on the hill. There are Sumi, the owner of the house, and her five daughters. "You are a selected man. Yes, you can make a baby with my daughters and get everything here...." Though Daisuke still can't believe it, he starts staying at her house. Erotic and deep relationship with the sisters.... What is the secret of this house? What will happen to Daisuke? (Source: Eroge Shop)

Length: 24 min
Size: 128 mb

Kiriya Hakushaku Ke no Roku Shimai vol 1 eng sub - Download - Mirror

DVD-RIP:
Size: 334 mb

Kiriya Hakushaku Ke no Roku Shimai vol 1 eng sub DVD-Rip - Download - Mirror

notentacles

Jul 1, 2009
Ryoujoku Guerrilla Kari 3 vol 2/2 * eng sub *

Dear readers, followers, friends! As some of you know, there are no reliable hosting sites at the moment, so today i'm sharing with you my last reencode. Hopefully there is a brighter future out there and someday i'll be back)

26192.jpg

Ryoujoku Guerrilla Kari 3
Ryojoku Guerrilla Kari 3
Ryōjoku Guerrilla Kari 3
凌辱ゲリラ狩り3
There is a spaceship called Victoire. It keeps winning and never loses. The ship is controlled by young and beautiful women, and their victory always boosts the morale of the team. But the ship and its secrets are sold to the enemy after the war, and the women are confined in prison. They have nothing to protect themselves... (Source: AniDB)

Size: 119/113 mb

Ryoujoku Guerrilla Kari 3 vol 1 eng sub - Download - Mirror
Ryoujoku Guerrilla Kari 3 vol 2 eng sub - Download - Mirror

So for now it is a bitter SAYONARA!

zz541

Nov 15, 2007
hi there
thanks man